Hair and british politics: (1 Viewer)

Kermit McDermott

I have a theory. Its on british politics.

If you look at the power struggle between the conservative party and the labour party and who was in power from the late 70's to the present day. Basically it's all about hair. Let me explain.

Conservative: Ted Heath who had hair was succeded by Margaret Tatcher who also had hair, mad looking hair, but hair none the less.

Labour: Leader Michael Foot, while not exactly bald is heavly recceding. No success. he is succeded by Neil Kinnock, bald. No success.

Conservative: Margaret Tatcher after a long reign of terror is succeded by John Major who also has hair.

Labour: After many frustrating years, leader of the opposition Neil Kinnock, still bald, still no success is replaced by John Smith. Smith is also bald and failure is ensues.

Conservative: John Major is replaced by William Hauge. He's bald. The first Conservitive party for many years to be bald. The conservative party loses power.

Labour: John Smith is replaced by Tony Blair, who has hair. He eventually becomes prime minister.

Conservative: William Hauge is replaced by Ian duncan Smith who is also bald. No success. The conservative party hits an all time low.

Labour: Tony Blair, who has hair goes from strenght to strenght.

Conservative: Ian duncan Smith is replaced by a seriously balding Michael Howard. No success. The conservatives are in disaray.

Labour: Tony Blair is succeded by Gordon Brown, who also has hair.

Conservative: Michael Howard is replaced by David Cameron.

This is where it become's interesting because for the first time in 30 years both leaders of the major parties have full heads of hair. Only time will tell.

Thank you

I have a theory. Its on british politics.

If you look at the power struggle between the conservative party and the labour party and who was in power from the late 70's to the present day. Basically it's all about hair. Let me explain.

Conservative: Ted Heath who had hair was succeded by Margaret Tatcher who also had hair, mad looking hair, but hair none the less.

Labour: Leader Michael Foot, while not exactly bald is heavly recceding. No success. he is succeded by Neil Kinnock, bald. No success.

Conservative: Margaret Tatcher after a long reign of terror is succeded by John Major who also has hair.

Labour: After many frustrating years, leader of the opposition Neil Kinnock, still bald, still no success is replaced by John Smith. Smith is also bald and failure is ensues.

Conservative: John Major is replaced by William Hauge. He's bald. The first Conservitive party for many years to be bald. The conservative party loses power.

Labour: John Smith is replaced by Tony Blair, who has hair. He eventually becomes prime minister.

Conservative: William Hauge is replaced by Ian duncan Smith who is also bald. No success. The conservative party hits an all time low.

Labour: Tony Blair, who has hair goes from strenght to strenght.

Conservative: Ian duncan Smith is replaced by a seriously balding Michael Howard. No success. The conservatives are in disaray.

Labour: Tony Blair is succeded by Gordon Brown, who also has hair.

Conservative: Michael Howard is replaced by David Cameron.

This is where it become's interesting because for the first time in 30 years both leaders of the major parties have full heads of hair. Only time will tell.

Thank you
Interesting.

Sorry to dig this thread up.

But the fact that the british elections have now resulted in a hung parliament proves my hair theory.
Because all three political leaders have hair, the british public were confused and could not clearly decide which party they wanted to run the country.

I'm writing a book on this.

hmmm

charles clarke was defeated here

clarkeDM0705_228x310.jpg

I have found a flaw. I have uncovered footage of Tatcher without her wig

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hair are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back