Hagstrom guitar or bass wanted (1 Viewer)

hagstrom said:
Anyone have a cheap hagstrom guitar or bass they want to get rid of please respond.
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
seriously. you'ed be lucky. you might pick up a II or III on ebay for cheap, or a swede. but the vikings, esp the early ones, are expensive.
what model are you after?

hagstrom said:
How much does he want?

well, i 'd say he might swap for a fender jazzmaster, a twin reverb, a protools crack, a job, a g5, enough money to go back to collage for as long as it takes, gigs and a crack at gemma hayes.

I'm looking more for a cheap Hagstrom. I already have a few but would like to have a few more. Does anyone have a reasonably price hagstrom they may want to sell?

mark said:
well, i 'd say he might swap for a fender jazzmaster, a twin reverb, a protools crack, a job, a g5, enough money to go back to collage for as long as it takes, gigs and a crack at gemma hayes.

Christ on a bike, how well you know me mark!!!

still buh, my hag aint for sale...

I don't really want a viking. I already have one!! If you really want a good sounding f-hole you might want to get a Hagstrom Jimmy like the one I'm selling on www.hagstromworld.com I'm just interested in cheaper hagstroms like the HII's, HIII's, HIIN's, concord bass, corvette, impala, even a viking but only something reasonably priced. Viking's are only worth $300 US tops $800 US if it's a deluxe or IN.

what kind of viking do you have? I have an origional red V1 with the strat style head...
not too fond of the later ones with the gibson style head...

Here, any idieas where i could find a hard case for my hag? it's such an akward shape i aint having much luck...

I have a red viking deluxe like the one elvis played. Very nice!!! I really don't care for the viking series that much though. I really like the fatter sounds like the hagstrom D'aquisto's. I'm selling one on ebay and I'm keeping my other one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back