H-t presents- Kid blunt,Foot in mouth,langdon beck,scientificbong, soldiers take half (1 Viewer)

thenoise000

Website
www.hardcore-times.com
first Hardcore-times show!

Where: Katie Gallaghers, Bray. (right behind the dart station)

Who: Foot in mouth, kid blunt, langdon beck, scientific bong, the soldiers take half.

Why: In aid of the Irish Heamophila Society.

Doors - 7pm

€5 in...

walk out of the dart station, turn right, cross the level crossing, Katies is just down a little on the right hand side.

Listen up Sprinkles and listen good, cause I ain't repeating this. It's on Wednesday 25th of February 2004. Did you not cop that when yer man didn't write it.... You need to explain everything to some people! I saw you kissing Gary by the way.

whats the craic with the 84 late at night or is there any busses that go near Deans Grange? Wanna go but dont fancy walkin from dun laoire dart station up to my gaff afterwards...

Re: H-t presents- Kid blunt,Foot in mouth,langdon beck,scientificbong, soldiers take

me thinks ill be heading into bushies for a while then strollin over on a mad coffee buzz! i just got informed that my last class is cancled so im gonna try an get wired...oh yeah! .|..|
(i cant afford to drink)

Re: H-t presents- Kid blunt,Foot in mouth,langdon beck,scientificbong, soldiers take

mad coffee buzzpop

Yeah, rock! There's 84s into town until late enough, just check at the bus stop to see what time each leaves at before the gig cos they're only every half hour or hour. 2 new Scio-Bong songs...1 of which has guitar without any distortion on it (for a bit) -*gasp!*.

(the other new one makes up for it )

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back