Guy on Yips (1 Viewer)

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
lad downstairs, clearly fucd off his nut. someone brought him back coz there was a 'party'. by party its consisting of my mates and my brothers. should i lock up my silverware or tell him to bugger off. not anti drugs but its not that type of party. either way....wait, shold this be in teh wet room.

balh

lad downstairs, clearly fucd off his nut. someone brought him back coz there was a 'party'. by party its consisting of my mates and my brothers. should i lock up my silverware or tell him to bugger off. not anti drugs but its not that type of party. either way....wait, shold this be in teh wet room.

balh
Mate of Adam's?

balh

I think its really funny that you excused yourself for a moment and ran upstairs in the hope that Thumped would know what to do!

You know better than that, Ernesto!

What happened in the end?

ahh,never heard that expression before....
people off their heads on pills are bad news alright,couple of years back guy showed up in mine,absolutely off his head,chewing his face,bopping along to pearl jam like it was some banging `choon`.got rid of him after a while,then two hours later im going to get skins and hes the other side of the road staring into an empty office block.ugly.

Mate of Adam's?

film_titanic_nb_adam_es_paul-poszter.jpg

Mate of Adam's?
no, guy who came back with Gerry

I think its really funny that you excused yourself for a moment and ran upstairs in the hope that Thumped would know what to do!

You know better than that, Ernesto!

What happened in the end?

well i was just gettin into bed. he was grand. gave out a few free pills to people. didnt really want people takin pills here, family home & id to get up early and scrub the gaf. parents just home now.

unless hes a total twat, who cares? just cos hes not he same colour as the wallpaper in the front room, doesnt mean hes going to wreck the place. just make him a cup of tea and get him to play charades with himself or sumping.:)

he ended up givin pills to my brother and his mate who both ended up completely fucked. came down at 9am to tell them to just turn off the music coz i hadnt slept all night & they were shoutin over the music. the 5 of them were sittin there all mashed. completely. if i wasnt so grumpy i wouldve pointed and laughed at them!

Ask him for pills.
i shouldve bought some for another occasion. damn.

good party though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back