guns n' roses - chinese democracy (1 Viewer)

Couple of really good tunes, a few dry ones and then some others. Tis a grower anyways.
There is something seriously fucked up with the volume of it though... not loud enough at all.

it reminds me of some band i can't remember the name of because i don't listen to them because they're shite.

To be fair, it's just as shite as baiscally all of previous G'n'R albums. But a bit better, even though that is not saying much.

Woah there Axl. "Shackler's Revenge" wasn't good when Coal Chamber wrote it, don't know why you thought you'd get away with it.
ah...they covered coal chamber...bizarre choice, that probably explains why that song sounds like soft-rock marilyn manson then.
i haven't listened to mechanical animals in about 8 years though, i'm grateful to guns n roses for reminding me of it. it's like depressive mania rock opera, i'm enjoying it very much. the camply despairing lyrics are second to none.

Never liked 'em anyhoo.So I will not be checking this out.

for those who are checking it out...theres tonnes to take in on this album so it'll need a fair few listens...plus i think its over 70 mins long so it needs time.

Axls vocals on the song "Better" need to be heard. Superb.

i listen to this 4 times already and i think it's amazing. even if it's not even close as good as "appetite for destruction".

The guitar on Betters pretty rad.And I see Bubbles is in their top friends.Cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back