Gunman kills 32 in Virginia Tech rampage (1 Viewer)

it was a joke.

joke on this!!

guns.jpg

Thread Descends Into Farce in Eirecore Rampage

THUMPED, IRE. - Dazed and stricken, the Eirecore community struggled Wednesday to come to grips with the descent of the latest of dozens of threads into irrelevant farce, as details surfaced about misunderstood sarcasm and obvious jokes taken too literally.
The thread, 'Gunman kills 32 in Virginia Tech rampage', irritated 32 people and drew a further 10 people into the discussion against their will, before running to far too many pages, authorities said. Messageboard members described it as stupid, and students said they were barely aware of the original story in the first place, having only wandered into Eirecore to avoid studying.

apart from that, here's some chilling cut n paste about what a weirdo the gunman was.

He was a loner
Once Cho was identified Tuesday as the shooter, a chilling portrait emerged.
His classmates knew him only as ``the question mark kid.''
On the first day of class last year, when everyone introduced himself or herself, Cho sat sullenly in the back of the room and refused to speak. On the sign-in sheet, he had put only a question mark for his name.
``He was a loner, and we're having difficulty finding information about him,'' school spokesman Larry Hincker said.
Cho alarmed his professors with twisted creative writing -- and authorities said he left behind a typed, eight-page letter ranting against rich kids and religion.
``You caused me to do this,'' a law-enforcement official quoted the note as saying.

A student who attended Virginia Tech last fall provided obscenity- and violence-laced screenplays that he said Cho wrote as part of a playwriting class.
One was about a fight between a stepson and his stepfather, and involved throwing of hammers and attacks with a chain saw. Another was about students fantasizing about stalking and killing a teacher who sexually molested them.
``We always joked we were just waiting for him to do something, waiting to hear about something he did,'' said another classmate, Stephanie Derry. ``But when I got the call it was Cho who had done this, I started crying, bawling.''
Professor Carolyn Rude, chairwoman of the university's English Department, said Cho's writing was so disturbing that he had been referred to the university's counseling service.
State police said Cho had legally purchased the two handguns found with his body, a Walther P22 and Glock 9 mm. One of the weapons was used in both the initial shooting of two people at a dorm and the murders of 30 others in a classroom building.
Cho paid $571 to buy the Glock and ammunition at Roanoke Firearms five weeks ago, store owner John Markell said.
``He just didn't stand out. He looked like a regular college kid,'' Markell said as he left the store Tuesday. ``I feel terrible that he did it, period, let alone that he bought it here.''

it's clear that guns aren't the problem, a ban on weird kids with poor social skills and emotional problems would put an end to this kind of thing.

it's also the 9th anniversary of faith no more's breakup, the date of the columbine shootings, and my parent's wedding anniversary.

``We always joked we were just waiting for him to do something, waiting to hear about something he did,'' said another classmate, Stephanie Derry. ``But when I got the call it was Cho who had done this, I started crying, bawling.''

Hahah, you dumb bitch!

State police said Cho had legally purchased the two handguns found with his body, a Walther P22

Cool, that's James Bond's gun.

'I feel terrible that he did it, period, let alone that he bought it here.''

HAHAHAHAHAH, DUMB FUCKING AMERICANS!! "So how did you feel about him buying he gun in your store?".

Oh my oh my. America continues to fall apart and I fucking love it.

On a more serious & somewhat more important note, you should totally go to Wolfeyes Andy and I'll see you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back