Guitars everywhere gently weep as George dies (1 Viewer)

Or BP Fallon, which would've saved me having to hear his cokehead nonsense on Pat Kenny this morning.

Everybody knows that Cliff Richard is in league with Satan.

Poor ol' George.

George was cool. He popularised gnomes on album covers. He said "If only everyone who had a gun would shoot themselves, there'd be no problem". And he contributed this barmy website to the web.

Ah well. I don't think the idea of dying bothered him all that much, so it's hard to feel sad for him.
All Things Must Pass is a great album, except for the last forty minutes or so...

yojimbo (30 Nov, 2001 11:06 a.m.):
All Things Must Pass is a great album, except for the last forty minutes or so...

The extra stuff on the CD is toss.
If he'd intended to put it on, he would've in the first place.
Great-record-ruining box-set bastards.

Never liked the Beatles. And, personally, I think the man's been responsible for some of the most annoying records of the last 15/20 years.

However, it is always sad when a fellow human shuffles. (except Mary Whitehouse)

EWilson (30 Nov, 2001 12:16 p.m.): I think the man's been responsible for some of the most annoying records of the last 15/20 years.
(except Mary Whitehouse)

'got my mind set on you' was a fantastic song, but those sadistic fuckers pepsi and shirly kept the poor man off no.1. and i don't believe that bullshit that they got a double in for that dancing part in the video. that was george. it'll take more then money now wha?

Why do y'all give a shit anyway? Its not like any of ye knew him anyway so its not like some personal loss. He hadnt any considerable music output of late, so there's no loss there either. More likely, yer all indulging in the same kind of behaviour ye criticized Mrs. Dolan from down the road for when That cunt diana died....

I suppose can console myself with the fact that Ringo (my favourite) is still alive and kicking. tho i wish he'd stop wearing that beard and those stupid shades...
he definitely looked best as frank zappa/larry the dwarf

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back