Guitarist/Singer Required (1 Viewer)

Barryoh2004

i've had various wild goose chases that wouldn't really have worked, so only post if you really think it would suit you.
Our current line-up: Guitar/bass/drums.
We practice in Harold's Cross, we're all 16-17, and we'd like someone who can write good guitar parts and songs. If you can't sing, we'd still be willing to try you as a guitarist.
Influences: Radiohead, Oceansize, Tortoise, Tool, Mogwai, Elbow, Slint, Sigur Rós, Jeff Buckley,The Redneck Manifesto, dEUS,Elliott Smith, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Explosions In The Sky.
Please respond! ( p.s. it's probably better only to reply if you like at least 4 of the bands above)

Hey Im Addy Im 18 and from dublin, I'm a good singer and amazing lyricist. I need a break from fucking rich kid wank stain emo rock bolloX! Why is everyband becoming Emo, I mean if busted did it and the one with the eyebrows is now "hardcore". If the backstreet boys start writing shit poety, wearing black and slitting their wrists that proves I was right all along. Im way too poor to sing Emo anyway! and if your guys are a bunch of idiot music Nazi then dont even reply. It is perfectly legal to like pop music and rock at the same time, and Courtney didnt kill kurt.

my number is 0857339108

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back