Guitarist available (1 Viewer)

vernons

Hi,
I'm looking to join a band or work with a lyricist with view to forming a band.
Influences range from 60's to contemporary melodic guitar.
Gigging and recording experience. Dublin based.

Whats the story?

Im in a similar situation to yourself. Im a keyboardist-singer song writer and I also write alot of lyrics. Ive recorded 5 demo's and have lots of material to work on, music mad! But when your working on your own its harder to promote yourself or get places. So thats why I wanna merge with someone and also to try create a nice sound by fusing styles together.

I just bought a lap top and will be getting a programme called Pro Tools which means I can get a really high professional sound rather paying a fortune in the studio.

Anyway I live in Dublin to 25 male.

If ya wanna gimme a shout my e mail is [email protected] or
tel; 087 676 4895

Shane.

I just bought a lap top and will be getting a programme called Pro Tools which means I can get a really high professional sound rather paying a fortune in the studio.

Shane.

It doesnt just automatically make your recordings sound good you mad man. Theres a lot more to it than just having protools.

i think i was being very constructive. this guy seems to think that you stick protools in front of your guitar and it makes it sound like the neptunes produced it. I was merely setting him straight so he doesnt feel completely ripped off when it sounds no better than an old four track.

Sweet Fukcing Jesus Chirst!!

Im sorry I didnt go into the full scale of my knowledge on pro tools but I didnt realise this place was critics paradise.

Fuck Sake!

Ive actually done a sound engineering course which covered alot on pro tools, Ive actually recorded a good few demo's on pro tools of which are doing well! I do know it doenst just turn you into The Neptunes or Star Gate! But any one will tell you IT HELPS!

I just meant that I was gonna get a HOME PACKAGE of Pro Tools so that I could have the freedom and time to do it on my own! Because they actually charge a fee for using studios and I had the Stupid Idea of getting my demo's to their highest level at home, then bringing em into the studio to really professionalise them!

But obviously Im Niave and need to educated!

Probably not wise man, I never really thought about it at first but like what can happen to me?? Will I get hunted down by Thumped Gansta's and harrased over my phone??

Ive bigger worries man ;)

But thanks for bumping it here ha ha ha

Ian: Ge Up outta that Ya Mad Yolk!

Likes, but not limited to, in chronological order – classical music generally, Elvis, The Rolling Stones, The Byrds, Moby Grape, Talking Heads, Tom Waits, The Smiths, Suede, Radiohead, Augie March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back