Guitar Player Wanted (Louth Area) (1 Viewer)

velouria07

Hi,
We are a Dundalk based band looking for a second guitarist. Our influences are many and varied. From a guitar point of view I suppose some of the main ones are as follows:

Radiohead
R.E.M. (mostly 1983-1989)
The Smiths
The Beatles
Throwing Muses
PJ Harvey
Interpol
Jeff Buckley
Eels...

We're looking for a dedicated, experienced texture guitar player, (in other words we're not looking for a shredder!:rolleyes:). Someone with a good ear for melodies which complement the songs, and who is good with using effects. Must have a good rig, and be willing to gig and rehearse frequently. If anyone's interested please reply with a bit of info about yourself ie: what your rig is, your experience, and what kind of band you are looking to play in.

Cheers.

Sup... !!

Hey guys, my names Paul (31), been playing since i was 15...

Looking for a musical outlet, and i like the sort of stuff you guys are into....

Rig : Gibson EG, Marshall JCM900+Custom Cab(Celestion 12" CL80) BossGT6...Yamaha Compass Semi-Acoustic (access to many guitars tho....)(and some keyboard gear also)

I have been doing a lot of studio work over the last 10 years (session, recording, programming, producing) and been playing covers nation wide in various bands...

Looking for something real tasty music wise i can get my teeth into... got my own wheels, so travelling is np...

Give me a shout you guys and maybe we can hook up for a jam o_O

Chat Soon..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back