Guitar Hero (3 Viewers)

ummm... maybe

syd barrett and david gilmour
neil young

i thought i'd be able to rattle off a lengthy list of guitar heroes but my mind is letting me down again. surprising in away the lack of guitar nerdiness that there is on thumped, isnt it.

favorite guitar solos? ::clef::

Downside of Guitar Hero - having a Bad Religon stuck in your head for three fucking days. Make it stop.

Slowly, managing to use the pinky with a certain degree of success. I have to admit to never wanting to play it again after seeing Joss master it in a matter of seconds.

Oh and I've just found out there are another five tracks to unlock if you do all the songs on normal level, so I'll have to get cracking.

Yeah! You get Cowboys from Hell, Bark at the Moon and uh.. three other songs that I couldn't care less about. I think there was a Stevie Ray Vaughn song in there too.

Duderly - You were indeed good, but you were roundly beaten by joss, who isn't a guitar player, so he was the most impressive.

Mike - You can indeed come round and you will indeed beat me at it. Maybe. This is a review that will give you an idea of what you are letting yourself in for: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=63781

yeah, that should be great

got this yesterday, gonna have to get used to it still, easy level is going swell but i'll have to develop some sweet skills to beat the normal i guess

totally savage game, this

If you're not a musician, don't play with real musicians, they have a distinct advantage. Pricks.

904901l.jpg

i want this

are these the only songs on it?

Ace of Spades

Bark at the Moon

Cochise

Cowboys From Hell

Crossroads

Fat Lip

Frankenstein

Godzilla

Heart Full of Black

Hey You

Higher Ground

I Love Rock and Roll

I Wanna Be Sedated

Infected

Iron Man

Killer Queen

More Than A Feeling

No One Knows

Sharp Dressed Man

Smoke on the Water

Spanish Castle Magic

Stellar

Symphony of Destruction

Take It Off

Take Me Out

Texas Flood

Thunderkiss 65

Unsung

You Got Another Thing Comin

Ziggy Stardust

Yep, but as I posted up there another game with more songs will be released later in the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back