Guided By Voices Celebration Night - May 5th - Workmans Club (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter hugh
  • Start date
  • Replies 83
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 3
certainly is. in a contant drunken stupor maybe, but the classic GBV lineup all spelled at a semi-professional level.

Bright Paper Werewolves!!!!

This is going to be amazing. I can feel it.

For a moment there it looked we might be down a Ponce for Thursday due to a sudden and unexpected rock injury but I'm glad to report all is now well and it's full steam ahead. In other news, we rehearsed sober for the first time ever yesterday. Won't be doing that again.

Can you recommend study material for this to ensure maximum enjoyment levels?

That's difficult. I don't want to give the game away by spilling the beans on what everyone is going to play but you should certainly be thoroughly acquainted with the Human Amusements best-of. Familiarity with Bee Thousand and Alien Lanes is also recommended. Beyond that you are pretty much on your own. Some people are playing songs even I hadn't heard of.

We've had one or two requests (Indian Fables for example) that I am happy to say we have been able to accomodate ...

Anyone out there that's feeling left out and wants to get up and sing a song or whatever at this .. we're open to that

As an added incentive, if you do get up and do a song with the Ponces, Padraig will pay for your drink all night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back