Gugai (1 Viewer)

ms.b.haven

(Retired)
I was very tempted to go up and introduce myself to you last night at the Ten Past Seven gig, maybe then you could get the point across to everyone that I'm not Hag and an actual person. You know, for some reason I expected you to have a beard?

eh, uh...ok that's all

Here, lala, hag wants ya.

It's friday, can't we all get along? What's your plan for the weekend jo? I'm headed to rotterdam to see some punk bands. It's gonna be awesome. Cuckoo Savante are playing in the roisin sunday night aswell - you should go, they're awesome and they steal my milk.

DON'T remind me. yes, i love it, i want to be here for the rest of my life!

I'll come say hello of course

The guy who went to the salt factory? very true:)
kevin gallen said:
That guy in the meteor ad looks a little like gugai. you know the guy that is boring the other guy with endless chat who is about to score with his girlfriend. Just a thought..

at least i don't clean toilets at the airport :p
therecklessone said:
AKA phone sex service. Wearing a tracksuit. Doing her ironing.

"Oh I'm all horny, I'm fucking soaking!"

Rarrr...

kevin gallen said:
That guy in the meteor ad looks a little like gugai. you know the guy that is boring the other guy with endless chat who is about to score with his girlfriend. Just a thought..
Which is ironic, because i find after talking to him you have about 75% coverage. Spitty bastard.

here's haven at the gig.

dollybird.jpg

im sure she fit in. *cough*

seriously, when is it ever going to get lame for you? could you give me an estimated date and I'll come back then? or even better go play in some traffic.....I hear the Quincentennial Bridge is good this time of year

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back