Grotus (1 Viewer)

I quite like the Victims Family recordings s'far as I recall...Liverpool should have won that game ten times over, they is stoopid not lucky. Plus that filthy goalie shouldn't have finished the game on the pitch...

He won an award last year for being the best goalie in the Spanish Primera Liga!
He had a case of South American goalie syndrome that happens to people from that part of the world when they play football
Did you see his eyes,he looked like he was on speed
Come to think of it.....

John (17 May, 2001 02:20 p.m.):
I quite like the Victims Family recordings s'far as I recall...
victim's family are/were great! that bleedin' kevin nolan stole my copies. what a fisherman.

i have lost 120 quid on betting against liverpool this year....
people actually wait for me to bet and then bet the opposite...
i hate ye scouser scum....

Grotus were fucking awful both on record and live.
Victims Family were action though.
Their records were piss, so it's no surprise that you like them, Haggio Bolloxo.
Thankfully it was possible to ditch Grotus halfway through and go to a party on Abbey St with Moustaches, Schroeders Cat and the World Of Pugh playing. Sweet jums for all.

I think Wanchope and Asprilla would be the ideal managerial partnership for Manchester City.
Or maybe Merson and Valderrama.
Or Tony AAdams and George Best.

Hey! I've reached the century!
YFM.

dudley (22 May, 2001 04:35 p.m.):
football really fucking blows
wow dudley, we've reached common ground! is it a frighteningly narrow precipice or is there room for the two of us? c'mon dudley, what do you say? i said sorry loads of times at this stage, even jesus would find it hard to hold a candle to your snow white character...
:p

joss (22 May, 2001 03:43 p.m.):
... so it's no surprise that you like them, Haggio Bolloxo... I think Wanchope and Asprilla would be the ideal managerial partnership for Manchester City....
you are so stupid! i didn't know...all this time i thought there was some semblance of brain juice in there but no, you're a spa! ha ha ha ha ha!

Ahh Grotus.

I'm still looking for a recipe from them them for the cookbook. Got one from Victims Family, was there not another band on the night? I can't remember! Maybe everyone left to see the Moustaches.

niall (23 May, 2001 11:52 a.m.):
Ahh Grotus.

I'm still looking for a recipe from them them for the cookbook. Got one from Victims Family, was there not another band on the night

Gout?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back