Groom, Northstation, Mumblin' Deaf Ro, Toner's, Friday Mar 11 (1 Viewer)

TONY
Tonight, tonight
Won’t be just any night
Tonight there will be no morning star.
Tonight, tonight
I’ll see my love tonight,
And for us, stars will stop
Where they are.

MARIA
Today
The minutes seem like hours,
The hours go so slowly,
And still the sky is light…
Oh moon, grow bright,
And make this endless day endless night!

lmd64 said:
Thanks to all and sundry for coming along last night, expecially to sundry.

A grande merci to Ro pour l'entertainemente, and cheers to Northstation for once again an amazing sounding set.

No, no, no, that's not a report, Liam! I want scandal! tears! slippery messes! inappropriate placing of hands on rears! Give it to me. Now!

roxy said:
Give it to me. Now!
Take it, you bitch, yeah, you like it like that? Say my name.

So, Herv and an unnamed individual didn't come to blows during the evening, as was previously predicted. However, on the (incessantly repeated) recommendation of that unnamed individual's sister, the following day involved a drastic reduction in the length of same individual's scalp-based follicules.

Oh, and 10 people had sex in the toilets. At the same time. With each other. [scandal]
23 people cried at Ro's sadder songs. [tears]
See above for [slippery messes] and [inappropriate placing of hands on rears]

Attachments

• scalped.jpg
    scalped.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 17
That looks like your forehead. :( I get sad when people shave their heads. I'd nearly say "down with shaving" but then people would look at me weird and shout "j'accuse!".

Only 10 people were shagging in the toilets? Not a patch on the Sugar Club; namelythe earlier/middling Hoot Nights. Thomas obviously has an effect on people that you ain't got.

I was describing your organ with detachable legs to someone yesterday and all I could think to say was that it looks like it's straight off the set of Sleeper. I didn't actually say this out loud. I thought it, then said something else.

That's got nothing to do with anything but I thought I'd share it anyway, seeing as it missed out on being shared yesterday.

Is follicule a word?

!zed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back