Groom: All This Happened, More Or Less (3 Viewers)

yeah I think it's a pretty good record shop

But to answer your question, Anthony: just to make it available for people to buy. People might stop in and buy it. But if they don't, we don't lose anything. :)

yeah I think it's a pretty good record shop

But to answer your question, Anthony: just to make it available for people to buy. People might stop in and buy it. But if they don't, we don't lose anything. :)

Mike, you're like Will Hunting and Anthony is like the guy with the awful pony tail in the bar scene!
Ask him how he likes them apples!

i buy loads of shit in georges st arcade (both shops)
don't usually have the time to make it out to golden discs, navan

I gave up on Discland in Navan after it took them 3 weeks to come up with "it was sent to donegal by mistake" (obvious lie) when I was trying to order Rather Ripped. Element in Navan has decent stock but is expensive. The Record Sleeve only seems to deal in 50 cent and "CDs for €10" (where the odd bargin can be picked up).

I don't think I'll get the groom album in the town.

edit: just reread that, It's unfair. Discland did open half an hour early for me when the =w= tickets came out. and Element did pay me for the Mound CDs thy had even though he wasn't sure if they were sold, just couldn't find them.

I gave up on Discland in Navan after it took them 3 weeks to come up with "it was sent to donegal by mistake" (obvious lie) when I was trying to order Rather Ripped. Element in Navan has decent stock but is expensive. The Record Sleeve only seems to deal in 50 cent and "CDs for €10" (where the odd bargin can be picked up).

I don't think I'll get the groom album in the town.

edit: just reread that, It's unfair. Discland did open half an hour early for me when the =w= tickets came out. and Element did pay me for the Mound CDs thy had even though he wasn't sure if they were sold, just couldn't find them.

must dig 50 cents' love songs - pretty catchy
- leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back