GROOM -1.....EVERYBODY ELSE-looking for the missing sock... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
Settler was a band Mike and Will used to be in. Released an ep and 2 albums. Tim neosupervital was the drummer.
ep is nothing to write home about
Life Upstream album is an absolute classic, just played the whole thing again. Aged really well.
2nd album, Hard Won Hard Wired is good. They broke up at the album launch, which was their best ever gig. Half of the band moved to Oz..... who's laughing now?

Settlers two albums are great, well worth lots of listens. And i agree with Anthony the last gig was brilliant. The new groom album is amazing, the music makes me smile and the lyrics make me think. Its music that can make me multi task, no mean feet.

I think Jeroen has a few copies of Life Upstream as well

Hard Won Hardwired is knocking around too

With this and the Omellette record, this is a real Fairview House revival!

that probably needs to be updated (other bands I mean)

Tru dat.

Wil McDermott (also: Settler, Walpurgis Family)
Brian O'Higgins (also: The Spook of the Thirteenth Lock, Mumblin' Deaf Ro, Spellbound)
Jeroen Saegeman (also: Walpurgis Family)
Michael Stevens (also: Settler, Capratone, Pantone 247, Lie Ins)
Ruan Van Vliet (also: The Maladies, Lie Ins, Squarehead, Walpurgis Family, Tieranniesaur)

Gradually, My Bohemian Life Part 2 has become the most impressive song on this album, to me.
Very gradually, but that's where I am and I'm just going to be honest with you.

'Don't park your heart here' is my dancing song. In that I dance to it, alone, in my room when everyone else is sleeping. And then I tweet about doing so.

'Don't park your heart here' is my dancing song. In that I dance to it, alone, in my room when everyone else is sleeping. And then I tweet about doing so.

Jonah 4 prez! I love the idea of anyone dancing to anything alone in their rooms when everyone else is sleeping.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back