greenman festival (1 Viewer)

well if you find yourself in the need of an irish accent through a microphone

i'll be doing my ringo thing at 1.30 every day at solar panel stage

Holy Shit! Student discount! This looks deadly. !

yea - apprently they introduced a student discount just because someone asked them to.. sound.

the holiday ticket allows you to arrive a few days early and use the grounds for a camping holiday on the Glenusk Estate and in the Brecon Beacons

weird. this is the first festival I have been to where I didn't get into any of the music but had a super time regardless.

well, Dirty Three were good and some Welsh Sandy Denny ghost that lulled me into a sunny stupour while I queued for fancy pie and mash.

really chilled out festival in a great location. decent sound set-up. great food and a variety of local ciders and ales.

bordering on the hippy with enough freaks and normals to make it tolerable.

some people near me were psyching out during the druidic burning man session on sunday night.

yeah, the hippy angle turned me off going a few years back

In fairness, the only hippy thing about it was the generally horizontal vibe from everyone and the druidic procession at the burning man thing on Sunday night.

the way they had set up the space/site, the minimal security, lack of cattle herding vibe etc made it very relaxed.

when we arrived there wasn't even a queue for wristbands. just random pretty people milling around giving out wristbands

i didn't like thge lack of programme without paying for it

interesting fact, the woman who edits/designs the programme is Shirley Collin's daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back