Green Zone Ticket Giveaway (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
We've got some double passes to a preview screening of Paul Greengrass's new movie Green Zone to give away, but this one's for registered users only.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The screening will be held next Wednesday (3rd March) in Dublin city centre. All you have to do to enter is PM me with the subject GREEN ZONE GIVEWAY by 8pm Thursday evening. Winners will be randomly selected.

Bear in mind that since the tickets will be posted to the lucky winners on Friday you'll need to a. be quick and b.provide a postal address if you win. These things bother some people, so it's best you know before you enter, eh? Anyway get PMing.

You can thank Universal Pictures Ireland for this one.

ok so the lucky winners should be getting their tickets in the post on Monday morning!

nobody else knows if they're a winner or not - you were the only one i had to verify an address with.

anyways it's not on until tomorrow...

Didn't realise it was all so secretive!
Hopefully they'll be in the post tomorrow or else I'm actually going to have to buy something for my dad's birthday...

Hey guys mine only came in the post yesterday evening. What the hell?! I really wanted to go see that movie, what can I do now?

Hey guys mine only came in the post yesterday evening. What the hell?! I really wanted to go see that movie, what can I do now?

So did mine!one week after the preview....oh well...better luck next time Ms CPR.

uh oh.

if it's any consolation i got to see it and really enjoyed it.

No consolation pete, ha, but thanks for trying...i suppose.

Keep me posted if anything can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back