Great New Band!!! (1 Viewer)

Tangled Web

This is my first post, I just needed to have proof for the future that I discovered this band pretty early on. They're called Toys and despite what I think is a fairly shitty name their music is absolutely amazing. Their album isn't out until early next year but the songs on their myspace are brilliant. everybody should check them out as I'm sure most people will love them as much as I do. Find myself returning every day to listen again and love them more and more each time I listen. Give them a listen and see for yourself:

Myspace.com/wecanvisitonweekends

This is my first post, I just needed to have proof for the future that I discovered this band pretty early on. They're called Large Mound, and despite what I think is a fairly shitty name their music is absolutely amazing. Their album isn't out until early next year but the songs on their www.myspace.com/largemound.com are brilliant. everybody should check them out as I'm sure most people will love them as much as I do. Find myself returning every day to listen again and love them more and more each time I listen. Give them a listen and see for yourself:

Myspace.com/largemound
wha?

Spammy Huh? I guess enthusiasm is suspicious. I actually just found out about them on the Bodytonic forum, and yes they are really good...whatever.

I for one have listened toToys and am not that impressed.

against the odds, these guys are ace. they remind me of postal service / radical face / the national. I wouldn't have paid any notice only for a few credible heads saying they were good. I never (rarely) check out a band on the strength of a first time poster who sounds like a creepy spammer harping on about their mate's band.

Heard the toys stuff a few weeks back and thought it was fantastic.. The main dude was in Vemorana, who were a pretty nifty band too. Reckon the album could be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back