Great Goals 2008/2009 (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fucking Goalfest.

Cyprus second one is my favorite here it's a litle bit Pele a little bit Bergcamp. It's cheeky, it's fresh, it's now!

Thats almost the perfect game - you couldn't make this stuff up!

Speaking of which this was probably the best game of football I'd ever seen at the time. Looking back it was everything great about english football. Two brilliant teams in transition going all out attack for two hours. we finished 6th and 12th that season it was the first time in 10 years that a merseyside team wasn't in the top 2. those were the days. I'm told anyway.

Sigh

I don't think many Liverpool fans enjoy that game, King Kenny left after it.
Didn't enjoy the maddening 4-4 Arshavin fest season before last, bar the fight we showed.

he saved the fucking penalty, what's he supposed to do, keep hopping around in an exaggeratedly alert manner just in case of a freak gust of wind, or a bit of 'english' as the yanks call it.

looks like a peno shootout... is the ball still in play? that's one for you are the ref, i think.

This one harks back to the great France vs Brazil debate of 1986.

4'50 into this video.

Oh wait there was no debate it was just a desperate attempt by some cunts to cause trouble.

Platini makes a bollox of his penno at 7 minutes btw.

i remember watching that game. still the greatest game i ever did see. it should have been the final, ted. but the fecking jesuits.....

2 very different incidents. The France-Brazil one shouldn't have been allowed, as has long been acknowledged. Ball comes back out off post, penalty is complete.
This other one though... the goalkeeper is a complete gobshite. There's just a lot of spin on the ball, and he lets it go in. Very negligent. Hilariously so.

2 very different incidents. The France-Brazil one shouldn't have been allowed, as has long been acknowledged. Ball comes back out off post, penalty is complete.
This other one though... the goalkeeper is a complete gobshite. There's just a lot of spin on the ball, and he lets it go in. Very negligent. Hilariously so.

Debate continues 24 years later. God how I love football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back