Graffiti, etchings, scribbles, general unauthorised writings on wall (1 Viewer)

Navan's finest.

post-5.jpg

Re: Photo Challenge: Graffiti, etchings, scribbles, general unauthorised writings on wall

That's the brain in a jar avatar aoifed/Buzzo used to always use there in top left hand corner, no?

I've only just noticed this Photography forum cos obviously I'm thick, but it's great! Really inspiring, some of you guys are very talented. ICUH8N is my favourite photographer forever though; he takes photographs that make it seem as if our friends exist in a warm romantic dreamworld :)

Re: Photo Challenge: Graffiti, etchings, scribbles, general unauthorised writings on

That's the brain in a jar avatar aoifed/Buzzo used to always use there in top left hand corner, no?

yeah. that's actually a photo erin took - mine were taken at night and didnt turn out well.

i think Shorty did the brain in a jar, but that whole wall is only great. lots of people put their oar in. it's just a sham ethat Grift cunt fuckin put his mark on it too

'someone' wrote "students are gay" and "teachers rule, students drool" on the front of the christian brothers in synge st once

it's gone now

soccer.jpg

made me laugh out loud anyway.

also, plz note the tiny football so carefully painted in, between the second 'C' before the 'E'.
it's the attention to detail man.

Where is that? looks like Greystones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back