GRABASS CHARLESTONS / BLACK COUGAR SHOCK UNIT (1 Viewer)

Monk Dave

Alright!

We're currently booking a joint tour with No Idea band GRABASS CHARLESTONS and BLACK COUGAR SHOCK UNIT for April 2006. It's way in advance, but I will be on tour in the US, etc. from Jan 5th so have to get this tied up pretty soon... The mainland UK dates are all pretty much done and dusted, but we're ideally looking for something like Galway on April 11th (Tuesday) and Cork on April 12th (Wednesday)... or any small towns in between, or whatever... anything that works... I talked to some people in Cork on the last BCSU tour that seemed interested in helping this time around, but unfortunately I was on tour for three weeks and didn't take anyone's names / emails. If anyone can help with these dates, please email me :

[email protected]

I know Grabass did't make it last time, but if we get the dates I will make damn well sure they do. I / BCSU also had a great time a couple of months back and really want to get back over there this time around.

Cheers, Dave.

Monk Dave said:
Alright!

We're currently booking a joint tour with No Idea band GRABASS CHARLESTONS and BLACK COUGAR SHOCK UNIT for April 2006. It's way in advance, but I will be on tour in the US, etc. from Jan 5th so have to get this tied up pretty soon... The mainland UK dates are all pretty much done and dusted, but we're ideally looking for something like Galway on April 11th (Tuesday) and Cork on April 12th (Wednesday)... or any small towns in between, or whatever... anything that works... I talked to some people in Cork on the last BCSU tour that seemed interested in helping this time around, but unfortunately I was on tour for three weeks and didn't take anyone's names / emails. If anyone can help with these dates, please email me :

[email protected]

I know Grabass did't make it last time, but if we get the dates I will make damn well sure they do. I / BCSU also had a great time a couple of months back and really want to get back over there this time around.

Cheers, Dave.
That sounds great. BCSU were excellent when they played to small crowds over here the last time. Latest album is great too

so looks like belfast will be the 1oth. Grabass are awesome so there is no reason why people sholudn't be doing this. what is the dublin date? check you mail dave.

Phil! I got your email and will be responding soon! Dublin is tentatively booked in as the Thursday of that week. We origially asked for a different date, were told Thurs was a better day, so shuffled to make sure that happened. I need to hear back on that but am confident that good taste in music still exists in Dublin! We need to get the ferry the next day too... I got an email about Galway too, that's ace, I replied to the helpful person. We tried to get 4 dates this time, it will make it even more worthwhile, although we covered ferry and petrol on the 3 dates last time, which is awesome. BCSU will play their guts out even if there's only 2 people watching, they're funny like that. It's late...

Dave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back