Good sites for punk t-shirts? (1 Viewer)

Why dont you make your own. Buy a black or what ever colour t shirt you want for a euro in the boys section in heatons. Then find a paper image of something you want to put on the t shirt. The get a plastic sheet cover pocket thing that you put in binders (do you know what im on about). Then cut out two bits of the plastic just a little bit bigger than the paper image you have. Then put one sheet of plastic on the area where you want your image to be and on to that put your paper image , then put the second layer of plastic over that make sure all that all the paper is covered by the plastic back and front because if its not it wont last washing. Then heat your iron the hotest it will go and turn off the steam. Cover the top layers of plastic and paper with some grease proof paper and iron over for around 3 minutes for an A4 sized sheet of plastic. Then let leave to cool for around five minutes and peel off the grease proof paper . And theres your t shirt. I havent made this in a t shirt yet but ive made loads of patches like that . The best patch was an interpol one which I put on to really strong material , i think thats what it might have came out so good.

cheers for the advice people...

unfortunately roisin, i am a prissy emokid who only wears t-shirts that look fashionable and are too tight for me. therefore, anything resembling DIY is out the window. thank you for the advice though.

Alan Remorse said:
cheers for the advice people...

unfortunately roisin, i am a prissy emokid who only wears t-shirts that look fashionable and are too tight for me. therefore, anything resembling DIY is out the window. thank you for the advice though.

Right - so .

Roisin said:
Why dont you make your own. Buy a black or what ever colour t shirt you want for a euro in the boys section in heatons. Then find a paper image of something you want to put on the t shirt. The get a plastic sheet cover pocket thing that you put in binders (do you know what im on about). Then cut out two bits of the plastic just a little bit bigger than the paper image you have. Then put one sheet of plastic on the area where you want your image to be and on to that put your paper image , then put the second layer of plastic over that make sure all that all the paper is covered by the plastic back and front because if its not it wont last washing. Then heat your iron the hotest it will go and turn off the steam. Cover the top layers of plastic and paper with some grease proof paper and iron over for around 3 minutes for an A4 sized sheet of plastic. Then let leave to cool for around five minutes and peel off the grease proof paper . And theres your t shirt. I havent made this in a t shirt yet but ive made loads of patches like that . The best patch was an interpol one which I put on to really strong material , i think thats what it might have came out so good.

Fuckin deadly! Thanks.

everyone will be just walking around like a pack of ejits with the same shirts on.

make yer own or maybe even ebay or something like that....or go to a gig.

Roisin said:

Gotta try this....Pretty exciting!!

Napalm.. i think me you and phil are keeping the same site secret.

That's where i got my Goonies one.

I think i might be keeping the same site secret aswell....
its where i got my Wretched & Darkthrone shirts.

That site is huge over here in america well among the underground scene, everyone has the same shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back