Good Manners Cost Nothing + MurMur Presents SINCABEZA (Fr) + Jogging + Hounds +Guests (1 Viewer)

Re: Good Manners Cost Nothing + MurMur Presents SINCABEZA (Fr) + Jogging + Hounds +Gu

I heard GONERS being mentioned too?
I think that'd be a great name.

(I also heard "I am Ru Paul, Hear me Ror" but i hope that was a joke)

Re: Good Manners Cost Nothing + MurMur Presents SINCABEZA (Fr) + Jogging + Hounds +Gu

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like Fire eats Children

Got your 50 grand ready Kieron? or at least your bank card?

Don't say my fucking name you dick! eh....! I mean who is this Kieron you speak of?
More rules:

no previous sexual partners allowed, you cant just shnake it into yer ex and split the money. also I'm offering a double your money indecent proposal style deal for any pulling with sexy yokes. oh and you can't just pull him/ her outside she/he has to have at least a stamp for the gig. Putting my foot down and saying no homosexual laying of any kind i'm afraid. Sorry for this but I know too many lads that'd take a lash in the brown for fifty grand. and too many lads that'd give a poke in the chocolate star fish for a fiver and bragging rights. Lesbians should be happy being lesbians cos that's deadly so no money for you either. we're kicking it biblical here.

Let the games begin.

yis haven't a hope of winning.

Savage gig, fair play to Good Manners/Murmur dudes for getting a decent crowd to watch Sincabeza. What a band: dancey post punk/post rock with some amazing proggy bits. Watching Davide playing drums and keyboards simultaneously was mind boggling.

Hounds & Jogging short sharp sets were good buzzes

Grey Mahem/Guests etc were rocking. Want to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back