GOOD FRIDAY BENEFIT HOOTENANY (1 Viewer)

stunning said:
Yes, I leave in the morning. Over 3 hours each way by bus... Ah, now there's a day off for ya! Sucks.
It'll be worth it, though -- it's for a good cause. It'll be cool to have it in Dublin, and I think it should be owned by someone who knows its whole story, someone who appreciates that it was also a really cool piece of sleeve art. It'll get a good home up there in your house.

jane said:
It'll be worth it, though -- it's for a good cause. It'll be cool to have it in Dublin, and I think it should be owned by someone who knows its whole story, someone who appreciates that it was also a really cool piece of sleeve art. It'll get a good home up there in your house.

It was a long fucking day of travel...7 hours total...Downpatrick is nice...saw St. Patrick's grave...very nice. But the real excitement is that I got it! I got the painting!! So happy!!!
1(25)a.jpg

Finally, a Good Friday worthy of the name. One of the best parties I've been to in a while.

Those Zombies went down all nice-like, but they ate my brains at least twice. I am, however, proud to say that I did NOT pass out in a chair. Score one for me!

Thanks to the hostess and hosts for my throbbing headache this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back