GOOD CHARLOTTE 25th Jan. 2003 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 101
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 3

Syb

Website
www.goodcharlotte.com
ok so heres all the details (for those of you who wont admit you love em!)

GOOD CHARLOTTE (east coast State side energetic pop punk- if you like Green Day/New Found Glory, Fenix TX etc, youll love good charlotte)

TEMPLE BAR MUSIC CENTRE
Saturday 25th January 2003
adm 12.50
Doors open at 7:30
Support: MiXtWiTcH (http://www.mixtwitch.com

(under 18s accompanied by person 18 or over.)

If you havent heard of GC, go to http://www.goodcharlotte.com

This band are well worth checking out. theyre amazing live. you might have seen em on Kerrang TV or top 30 hits.

Completeing several tours with big named bands such as New Found Glory, Sum41, Blink 182, among others, including 2 UK tours in the past 4 months, also appearing on the main stage of the warped tour for 3 years runnings, owning their own tv show on mtv, appearing in several films, such as Not another teen movie, and dude wheres my car, and hosting many of MTVs chart shows.

after releasing their debut album in 2000 that went gold in australia and platinum in new zealand, theyve just released their 2nd album, "LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS" which is already seeing succes in America, Australia, New Zealand, England, Belgium, Germany, and several other countries, and currently on a 2 week tour in janpan, GC are now set to hit Dublin.

Here Syb, can I have the addresses for Sum41 and Blink 182? I'd love to meet them and give them some of my special Ricin cakes. Really. Do you know those guys? Are you a 'B celebrity'? I'm a 'C celebrity', how do I move up to B?

it has nothing to do with me knowing them..... theyre a good band and im only helping to get them some publicity......

and lizzie have you even heard them to be judging them so harshly? at any rate you dont have to go i was only posting it on every forum that i know of, theres bound to be a few people interested in it, no need to add negative comments...but then again its what ya do best ;)

Originally posted by Syb
and lizzie have you even heard them to be judging them so harshly? /B]

I've seen that video around a bit

sounds really glossy and pop produced, Blink 182 meet N'sync production.

This seems to me, to be this months new thing, Avril Laverne has a girly punky attitude with pop girl gloss, that bleedin' Time Travelin' song, sorta punky guitars with boy band harmonies (and insane lyrics, 'I've been to the year 3,000 and your great grand daughters pretty hot') and um, there was another one I saw recently... can't remember...

...since you are so sure that some people are "bound to be interested in it" then why not do a poll..say.".is anyone interested in stupid teenage fake punk crap like sum 41 and crappy blink 182.".etc..go on I dare ya I don't think given the chat that usually goes on here and that a single person would give a shit..if you were on the board more often you would know this ..instead of just turning up to tell us about some teen horror show once in a while...now kindly reinsert you head up your anus where it belongs, and fuck off again.

Originally posted by snakybus
Plug in Pantone - that's Busted

huh?

The classic in that genre is "sk8er boy" though. what a fuc-king classic

Its a cracking tune, the geetars sound huge on it too

Sum 69 and Blink 123 have knocked out a decent tune in their time too, I mean I wouldn't buy the album, but its good tunage like.

1. IT'S "SK8ER "BOI"" not "BOY" g's get wit it.
2. Lizzie calm down, i understand your rage but just simply put Syb on your ignore list and you'll never be angered again.
3.Why did Syb use a ";) " at the end of her post when her statement was obviously ment as an attack????

Originally posted by Pantone247

huh?

you know, the band, Busted. They have a song about going forward in time and riding someone's great grand-daughter. They were on the late late toy show. They're brits but when they sing they get all yankified, like all the greats.

Originally posted by snakybus
you know, the band, Busted. They have a song about going forward in time and riding someone's great grand-daughter.

Thats the one!!

I've only heard it on the Radio, the vocals are reallly close harmony Westlife stylee, over a 'punk' guitar track.. its nuts... also they did boy bands in it... hur hur hur... but they do mention Flux Capacitors, so thats cool. At least they have the science right.

I agree with Snaky The Pistols were as manafactured as the Monkees

..that's maybe..but they were cool. And History will remember them..busted on the other hand..well only time will truly tell ..but er somehow i don't think we will be seeing them (or their backing track) on any top 100 lists or anything...

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..that's maybe..but they were cool. And History will remember them..busted on the other hand..well only time will truly tell ..but er somehow i don't think we will be seeing them (or their backing track) on any top 100 lists or anything...
Jane Armstrongs (age 13) Top 100 records

#65. Busted - year3000

I don't make this shit up! It's all fact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back