GOLDBLADE - the temple - tuesday (1 Viewer)

4 bands plus Goldblade for 8 yoyo. Bargain of the week.

Anyhow, where is the Temple. Dont think ive ever been?

Help anyone, whats the venue like?

hi guys,
i'm not a muso snob like those jerry fish thread guys, but i saw goldblade play last night in limerick and it was possibly the worst thing i have ever seen.
worse than the time i saw the 47b knock down a dog in whitechurch. much worse. Stay at home and listen to the Saints or something instead!

bye
andy

ps - they had a song called 'Black Elvis' which, from what i can gather, had nothing to do with kool keith. ????? how does that work? they should be sued for that, contract renewed for that.

pps- the dangerfields were actually rapid. so them and hte other bands could be pretty good and worth going to see, so i don't wanna discourage anyone from doing anything...but goldblade was really really bad.

Yakuza = RAWK

These guys are excellent and the Boxes are very good too. Don't know the other bands.

The venue is small, dark and dirty :) but it's not too bad

Originally posted by Handsome Gaz
Look out for the dangerfields lovely wee bass player as well. Dont touch tho, she is my girlfriend and if u do i will have to break ur face.

thanku.

last night the drummer from the dangerfields made about a million jokes about you, it was really really funny

see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

andy

I find it so so hard to believe that anything john robb is involved with could be any good at all - him, his hair, his continuing obsession with madchester, his writing about zed zed zed stuff etc etc - all these are shit, and his band are no better

also, the membranes and his constant appearances on 'I love 199zed'
he should FOAD so he should.

Originally posted by Handsome Gaz
really?? what was the bastard sayin?? :)

he said he saw a crushed brick on the side of the road and he said it was your face. called you a hunchback too.
i dunno you and have never seen you or anything, but it was pretty funny. i assume there can't be many Handsome Gaz'zezez from belfast either..
anyways...dangerfields were pretty great last night

i think someone should tell deko from striknein that the singer from goldblade has stolen his voice

peace babies.

andy

absolutely correct
you are 100% right
top of the class etc

my musical tastes are totally dictated by the tides, moons and my menstrual cycle. Why, tomorrow I'll probably love John Robb and his bovver boots!

you are well named, chap.

The temple is on the corner of Dorset St and temple St, beside the Temple theatre and a motor bike shop if your goin North down o'connell st, go straight down North Fredrick St take a right onto Dorset St walk about 300 metres and it's on the corner.

Also why do you call it the ex-temple theatre? is it gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back