gok wan. what a gent. (1 Viewer)

rampz

definitely my current favourite tv person. hes so nice to the awful weapons he has to try and make over. makes them feel beautiful, whereas if i presented how to look good naked, id be throwing up all over the tv studio.

only messin but gok is great!

73970894.jpg

i watch this, project runway, ugly betty and the simpsons. i honestly dont watch much else.

what tv shows do you like? the news?

God no! The news is, hands down, the worst thing on television. People who actually switch the channel to sky news should be electrocuted by their remote.

Talking about tv; I've just realised I missed the first of the new series of Never Mind the Buzzcocks tonight.

Edit: It's ok bbc have it online, phew.

He was alright, the jokes were ridiculiously pre-rehersed and even at that Amstell seemed stiff and not "with it". The digs he took at Kimberly Stewart were pretty blatant and easy ones too. No bite..

only yesterday i was talking to some girls about how much i love gok. he's a legend. wish he was there everytime i confront myself in the mirror!

only yesterday i was talking to some girls about how much i love gok. he's a legend. wish he was there everytime i confront myself in the mirror!
jesus, no-one is ugly enough to want that.

I agree with you rampz. Definitely the nicest bloke on telly for a very long time.

I imagine he has a lot of fag-hags harranguing him though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back