Going out or staying in. (1 Viewer)

I stayed in last night and hung out in this thread. Much better than the shitty local disco.

I stayed in but had a huge fight with the missus via text in the process. Diaster!!! wish I went and got hammered now, at least I'd have something to blame it all on

What the fuck is that thing that makes you think you're gonna miss something amazing on a windy wet friday's evening in Dublin when you'd probably have a better time sitting at home watching shit television or lying in bed selfpoluting?

Its clearly the dread that you're missing the best night ever, that finally happened whilst you were in bed. Its a pain in the hole and a waste of money... but I can't stop doing it!

i usually have no qualms going out on a sunday night for a few but not tonight.

tonight is all about Foreigner, Boston and the Eagles cranked up to the max. and the radiator on and pots of tea.

last time i went out the club was hideously packed and my friend took a chip out of my tooth with her elbow and beer was making me feel really bloated so i couldn't even get to that stage of drunkenness where you'll have a good time no matter where you are. i'm not really bothered any more that i'm too busy to go out during the week and too lazy to go out at weekends.

this evening i went and had tapas with my ma and then visited my grandmother in hospital and then came home and had a nice cup of tea and a chat with my landlady. million times more enjoyable than the above night out.

going for pints is still good, espcially in the franciscan well. clubbing can get bent at the moment.

I'm like that at the moment... no money at the end of my masters so not even thinking about it. There's a guilty feeling about debt that gets to me... I think my parents knocked it into me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back