Going out or staying in. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
What the fuck is that thing that makes you think you're gonna miss something amazing on a windy wet friday's evening in Dublin when you'd probably have a better time sitting at home watching shit television or lying in bed selfpoluting?

Threads is amazing. I freaked out when I saw it first. I was 22. Watch The War Game as well while you're at it. You can find it on youchoob.

I'm going out to play a gig so am currently beautifying myself!really wish I was staying in to watch the late late tho cos it's so horrible outside. sure I'll get into the spirit of things once I leave the house

I was meant to be playing that gig as well but I thought I was gonna be going to Scotland this weekend. Turns out I'm not. Have fun.

What the fuck is that thing that makes you think you're gonna miss something amazing on a windy wet friday's evening in Dublin when you'd probably have a better time sitting at home watching shit television or lying in bed selfpoluting?

it must be years of watching crunchie ads finally getting through to you
::clef::I'm so excited and I just can't hide it::clef::
friday feeling my bollox.
I'm staying in watching The Warriors tonight. 1979 New York gang fights, hope it's good.!ninjaaaa

going out's for losers anyway. just means you've got disposable income and there fore contributing to the downfall of society in someway or another....and especially going out at the weekend, what a fckin cliche!

I stayed in on my own this sat night, the first sat night ive stayed in in months and i was bored out of my brain! Not gonna do it again for a long time. I've spent all this morning calling round my friends to see what i missed!

sitting at home on a saturday tracing the asgard II while singing to yourself is the new going out, in case anyone was wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back