going completely bald (1 Viewer)

Doctor Muscles

Website
members.lycos.co.uk
I've always fancied going completely, slap head bald. Has anyone ever done this? If so is it cool do just shave one's head and then give oneself a going over with a bic razor? Because I'm certain i might cut the head off myself trying that.

i dunno, taking a razor to your head is asking for trouble. i saw this young lad walking around town recently and his head was covered in blood and scabs

what do bald lads put on their heads to make it shiny?

Yeah, cutting the fuck out of the head is a big worry, but I really hate paying barbers because I'm a scabby (ho ho) prick.

you could probably buy one of those electric shaver things for the price of a couple of trips to the barbers. i quite like going though. theres a new one on camden st thats only €5 for a cut

It's the glow-in-the-dark white head that is most scary... if you're going to do it make sure you've booked a sun holiday first. At least that way it will only be complete strangers who have to deal with your blue head.

use the wilkison sword proctector it wont cut you and youll be able to shave it all yourself 1 blade will do the whole head and your nutsack too soo smooth go commando and feel the wind blowing on your gonads aahhh to be free like the wind

I've always fancied going completely, slap head bald. Has anyone ever done this? If so is it cool do just shave one's head and then give oneself a going over with a bic razor? Because I'm certain i might cut the head off myself trying that.

yeh. it might be best if you let someone else do it first unless your used to shaving your head with a trimmers normally. otherwise the coordination can be difficult. i did it during the summer. feels great (i mean if you like being bald, i have fuck all choice). your head feels a bit like velcro the day after also.

i dunno, taking a razor to your head is asking for trouble. i saw this young lad walking around town recently and his head was covered in blood and scabs

what do bald lads put on their heads to make it shiny?

ahem...

The Simpsons said:
Homer: [voice-over] The next few weeks at my dream job were like a wonderful waking coma.

[Homer turns the balls so all finger holes point the same way]

[everyone walking by says, "Hi Homer!" cheerfully]

Homer:
[spraying shoes then sniffing them] Mmm, bowling fresh.
[putting urinal cakes in the urinals] Mmm, urinal fresh.
[Homer shines a ball in the "Shine-O Ball-O; glances around furtively, then shines his head in it]

Al: [reflected in Homer's head] Homer, did you polish your head in the Shine-O Ball-O?

Homer: Mmm...no.

Al: OK, then. [checks his hair, then walks off]

Whats the crack with them lads who shave all theyre hair off with a face razor then do theyre eyesbrows aswell?

I had longish hair, and I shaved it all off in Scotland when I got pissed at it
whipping in my face and freezing on the mountains.
It was great. You can wash it with your hands with a drop of soap.
It didn't look great though. I'm not pretty enough and too thin for that sort of
messing about. I really looked like I either was having Chemo, or had AIDS.
You have to be good looking to pull it off.

It grows back into a suede head fast, and then stays like that for an amazingly
long time.
One thing that was annoying though was my motorbike helmet didn't fit me
right after I lost all the hair.

I used cheap ass bic disposable razors for years to shave my head , found them the best option. Then the wan bought me this cool chrome old school style double sided safety razor. It's great.Combine with these blades and this stuff
KIAGED175.jpg
and as long as you use a nice sharp blade and one of these
230217474.jpg

mounted opposite your bathroom mirror( to see the back of your head) you should be laughin' and not bleeding.
(handy to know also is : if you put a tiny bit of toothpaste on the corner of your towel or a piece of toilet paper and rub it on to the mirror , it(the mirror) wont fog up.) .
Inevitably you will cut yourself at some stage in your shaving career, the bleeding can be stopped almost immedietly however with one of these. Be aware though that this will sting like a bastard - but only for a second.

Go forth and shave.

Been rockin' the bald for a few years now... Mixed feelings about it, but MPB leaves you with very few options in the hair dept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back