Goddfuckingdaaammnn.... (1 Viewer)

Corey

This fucking eurostar hopeful barge-horn working in the creche below my office will NOT stop fucking singing. It's her voice. Sounds like Roseanne Bar after a hearty plate of cabbage and ham. As if the sound of little chislers batin the nappies off each other was'nt enough; i now have put up with her flat, dead voice singing classic anthems such as 'Boom Boom Boom', 'Jackies Army', and every song ever sung by 2 unlimited. At the moment she's putting her heart and soul into the elton john sample from ghetto gangster; but she dont know the words; so she's 'improvising'.

I'm going to climb out onto the sill and dropkick her from the second floor, ultimate warrior style.

223620.jpg

"i will creche you"

the most objectionable thing about shows for silly tone deaf bitches and bastards with the aim of giving them a chance to be famous while being derided by Louis Walsh et al is the fact that now all these silly bitches and bastards are attempting to emulate Mariah Carey on public transport, in pubs, on the street, in topshop, at work etc. Like I am interested in listening to you, you self obsessed bastard.

Give it up you shit badly dressed crows.

Eejits impersonating Mariah Carey is nothing new unfortunately. It used to be considered the highest honor in my school if you could successfully recreate that bone scrapingly high-pitched scream of hers. I shudder at the memory.

there's a guy in our office who spends alot of time on the phone. but whenever he's talking to whoever he's calling he goes 'uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' 'aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' like really loudly. really loudly. sometimes we laugh, but most of the time we just wanna put him in a gimp mask so he'll shuddup.

La La said:
there's a guy in our office who spends alot of time on the phone. but whenever he's talking to whoever he's calling he goes 'uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' 'aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' like really loudly. really loudly. sometimes we laugh, but most of the time we just wanna put him in a gimp mask so he'll shuddup.

He'd sound funnier in the gimp mask.

Gimp.JPG

"So then Peterson goes and posts the expenses figures into incoming accounts!!! The crowd went wild kiddo; shoulda seen Ahab, he was moooring....uuuuuuuuhhhh.....aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back