Goddammit. (1 Viewer)

Bellatrix

As though it isn't bad enough that I have to spend this and every other sunny day for the foreseeable future lurking in the dark with my books, a stupid hot-air balloon just drifted merrily by my window. I can still hear the faint sounds of human delight right now.

Bastards.

emo_baby.jpg

I know the feeling studying away...... and currently on thumped cos well I feel like it :)

That and I twisted my ankle and it is swollen and purple and ugly and very feckin painful so I can't even go anywhere if I want to. :)

Not a very 'Good Friday' at all :(

Maybe they were scraming for help because the pilot just had a heart attack and they have no idea how to land?

As though it isn't bad enough that I have to spend this and every other sunny day for the foreseeable future lurking in the dark with my books, a stupid hot-air balloon just drifted merrily by my window. I can still hear the faint sounds of human delight right now.

Bastards.

Maybe they were scraming for help because the pilot just had a heart attack and they have no idea how to land?

Maybe one of them had just choked on the imported Italian gelati they'd been feeding each other and the ensuing botched attempt at the Heimlich [SIZE=-1]Manoeuvre had just sent the chokee soaring into the flames above.[/SIZE]

Maybe the conservative duchess's macho son had chosen that exact moment passing by you to tell his family that he was gay and in love with a candlestick maker.

Maybe one of them had just choked on the imported Italian gelati they'd been feeding each other and the ensuing botched attempt at the Heimlich [SIZE=-1]Manoeuvre had just sent the chokee soaring into the flames above.[/SIZE]

Maybe the conservative duchess's macho son had chosen that exact moment passing by you to tell his family that he was gay and in love with a candlestick maker.

Maybe the candlestick maker had been teaching the macho son some nifty S&M moves but someone forgot the "safe word".

the astronauts onboard challenger survived the breaking up of the orbiter vehicle. the reinforced cabin section continued to rise into the atmosphere on a ballistic trajectory before beginning to plummet towards the ocean. several of them managed to activate their personal oxegen supplies, however as these were not pressurised, it is likely that all seven would have lost conciousness seconds after the craft disintegrated. however, there is a possibility that one or two may have been alert as they hit the atlantic, travelling somewhere in the vicinity of 200mph.
I can't stop thinking about this today. what a way to go.

How dare those people drift by your window and scoff at you as they enjoy the sunny weather. That's why it's important to always keep a pistol handy for such an occasion.

Was it this one?

monsterballoon.jpg

the astronauts onboard challenger survived the breaking up of the orbiter vehicle. the reinforced cabin section continued to rise into the atmosphere on a ballistic trajectory before beginning to plummet towards the ocean. several of them managed to activate their personal oxegen supplies, however as these were not pressurised, it is likely that all seven would have lost conciousness seconds after the craft disintegrated. however, there is a possibility that one or two may have been alert as they hit the atlantic, travelling somewhere in the vicinity of 200mph.
I can't stop thinking about this today. what a way to go.
there persists a theory that not only were they conscious, that one of them communicated with ground control. i read a transcript of the supposed conversation on the web somewhere.

to think they survived that explosion.... as vincent says, it's not the falling that will kill you, it's the landing.

muntered monday
titillated tuesday
wankered wednesday
thirsty thursday
fucked friday
sozzled saturday
snoozy sunday

the seven daze of easterrrrrrrrrr

and yes im a bit pickled

muntered monday
titillated tuesday
wankered wednesday
thirsty thursday
fucked friday
sozzled saturday
snoozy sunday

the seven daze of easterrrrrrrrrr

and yes im a bit pickled

Sake.

Screw you guys, I'm going to get some cherry beers.

And maybe an Easter egg to eat alone on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back