goats milk! baaah! (1 Viewer)

plug

Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
goats are pretty cool, my mother had one when she was young and it ate loads of her clothes off the line. awesome. anyway... one of the guys at work brought back some goats milk from the shop insead of regular cows milk, like I requested. anyway, before I take it back... what does it take like? like goats?

plug said:
goats are pretty cool, my mother had one when she was young and it ate loads of her clothes off the line. awesome. anyway... one of the guys at work brought back some goats milk from the shop insead of regular cows milk, like I requested. anyway, before I take it back... what does it take like? like goats?

A long time since I last drank Goats milk, mostly because I didn't really like it.

I felt it had a somewhat sour taste to it.

But I do love Goats Cheese :)

I drink Glenisk's Goats Milk.

Its fine, pretty good if you have slight allergies to the Cows stuff.
You get used to it fairly quickly.

goats_milk.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Natures alternative to Cow's (bovine) Milk - Goat's (caprine) Milk with it's own unique composition is the alternative to a growing number of consumers of all ages
that have an intolerance to Cow's Milk. Our growing number of consumers are testimony that relief is found from a growing number of ailments and allergies. Full of Natural Calcium and other essential vitamins and minerals -
Is there a better tasting natural alternative?
[/FONT]

hmm... nyesh. that's what i was afraid of. like ponderosa and squiggle I quite like goat's cheese, and I have heard that it does indeed make good ice cream, but I spent a good five minutes looking at the carton, wondering if I would love/hate the contents contained inside... eventually I folded and returned it. currently filling my gullet with glenisk's finest cow milk. straight from the carton! I'm telling! mum!!!

glenisk RULE btw. glenish strawberry & vanilla yogurt = rapih.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back