GLYDER August Gigs (1 Viewer)

battue

Fri 5th AUG Whelans Supporting Lebowski

Thur 18th Aug PRE UNVEILING GIG EAMONN DORANS WITH 1 MORE OUTNUMBERED AND UPROAR

This one is not endorsed by the Roisin Dubh trust or anything. But if there are people in Dublin for the Phil Lynott Statue unveiling on the 18th this is an opportunity to see my band Glyder formerly called hollywood perform all the tracks from our new album produced by Chris Tsangarides. There will also be a few Lizzy covers thrown in and maybe a special guest or two if we can swing it.

There will be a new band called Uproar who Philomena Lynott asked us to give a slot to so it has her blessing and 1 More Outnumbered Trev from Gigsmarts new band.
It will be a great night and we guarantee that anyone who goes will not be dissapointed Im not sure how much it will be in probably 7 or 8 yo yo's.

bat

www.glydermusic.com

Please read below to give you an unbiased view of the band.

" Glyder are currently over in London recording their debut album and this
was a chance to see a very promising and talented Irish rock band. They’ve
supported Thin Lizzy in their homeland and the band’s musical vibe isn’t far off
what you could possibly imagine Thin Lizzy playing if Phil Lynott was still around
today. A tightly played set including ‘Pretty Useless People’ – a song about all these
non-celebrities from TV
reality shows like ‘Big Brother’- ‘You Won’t Bring Me Down’ and ‘Saving Face’.
The final tune of the set was a Thin Lizzy cover, ‘Black Rose’; and boy was it a
great version. This band ooze class and musical ability, for a band together less
than a year they play a remarkably tight set, I will be keen to hear their debut album
later this year. There are no real bands out there keeping the vibe and musical style
of Thin Lizzy alive (bar tribute bands and the John Sykes led Thin Lizzy) which is a
mystery but luckily Glyder carry on the great tradition adding their
own styling. Great stuff! - jason richie - getreadytorock.com

" Glyder's clear sounding music is a welcomed addition to what the music industry mostly has to offer
these days. Their sound isn’t often heard and they’ve got soul to their classic rock"

when you say "Glyder are now endorsed by Fender, Marshall, Italia, Trantec wireless and Trace Elliot", does that mean they give you free shit?

yeah we are endorsed by them. The way it works is we get it less than trade price with marshall and fender. The rest are freebees and When the album comes out we will get freebees from Marshall and fender .|..|

no we bought that ourselves before the band even started. I used to play in cover band and tributes so i got the cash together, so in future things should be easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back