GlasVegas @ POGO (1 Viewer)

A few weeks on and I still like the album and apart from looking like Joe Strummer (see previous page) I don't really notice any other similarities.

They'll soundtrack many nights of ITV's Champions League coverage.

Yeah I can see 'Daddy's Gone' being played to a montage of sad celtic fans after United knick them out at the group stages :p

Yeah I can see 'Daddy's Gone' being played to a montage of sad celtic fans after United knick them out at the group stages :p

Totally. Samaras appealing for a pen, anguished expression on Strachan's face, Berbatov nonchalantly tapping in after a defensive mix-up, Cadwell apologetic, Boruc apoplectic, one lonely fan dejected.

I've listened to the album a few times today. Not bad, I like the song that sounds like "I can't smile without you" ranted over by a drunken Proclaimer at karaoke, It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry.

they have a song with football in the title don't they? If I remember right

Flowers and Football Tops

it's about a father lamenting his son dying after the police call to the door to tell him the bad news. it's a good song.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

could be used as backing music to scotland getting knocked out of the world cup group stages to Elbonia 1-0

Some pretty rudimentary drumming going on.

Kit consisted of a snare, floor tom, 1 cymbal and a tambourine as far as I could see.

I'd say she's a beginner. Maybe the rest of the band will get her a kick for Xmas ha ha etc. :| :rolleyes:

Gig was pretty good though, not listened to the album in months. You're right, money's worth and that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back