giveamanakick tri-gig-logy (1 Viewer)

Giveamanakick said:
Nov 1st: giveamanakick + Kader Fire, High Stool, Limerick
Nov 3rd: givemanakick + Hatch 77 +... MELT BANANA, Dolans, Limerick
Nov 4th: giveamanakick + ... MELT BANANA, Half Moon Theatre, Cork

rock to:
www.giveamanakick.com
K, did the Saturday night one, went well enuff, I had an infection in both my eyes though. Monday and Tuesday will be extreme noise terrororororor. I SWEAR!!!!!!!

Giveamanakick said:
K, did the Saturday night one, went well enuff, I had an infection in both my eyes though. Monday and Tuesday will be extreme noise terrororororor. I SWEAR!!!!!!!
Sweet Jesus, that was a loud gig. We're off to Cork now for some more aural abuse... Half Moon Theatre everyone, see you there, or maybe noit, cos i've no idea what most of you look like.
!ninjaaaa

Giveamanakick said:
Sweet Jesus, that was a loud gig. We're off to Cork now for some more aural abuse... Half Moon Theatre everyone, see you there, or maybe noit, cos i've no idea what most of you look like.
!ninjaaaa

..you'll be the one with the guinea pig and the monster truck yeah?

Latex lizzie said:
..you'll be the one with the guinea pig and the monster truck yeah?
very good...

right, 3 gigs are all over with now. The Cork show was pretty amazing. MB were spt on, sounded deeeaaaddly! We were alright too...

We're not playing again 'til the 14th in Quins in Limerick with the wonderful 10past7 from Kerry
Enjoy Melt Banana tonight, particulary the 6 songs that last about 12 seconds each

Great stuff last night. got some nice video of yere set even if I spent far too much time fucking with the effects settings on the camera during yere set .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back