Gigs? (1 Viewer)

Amdi Petersons Arme/Young Wasterners/Uro/Gorilla Angreb on the 25th in Ungdomshuset should be an amazing gig.Also PugetSound tonight in the Innocent.

Knucledust/Divide and (hopefully) Circle Again in Galway on the 27th should be deadly as long as Knuckledust aren`t as dodge (with the ole beatdowns and the like) as I`ve heard they can be.

French hardcore "TO LEARN" & "RIGHT FOR LIFE" are coming over - each playing within a few weeks of each other..
They will be playing Limerick anyway, don`t know about the rest of the country.....around early November and early December.
THE DAGDA, from Belfast, who i have`nt heard yet - playing an All Ages gig in Cork with 9-10 other bands - ESTEL COLDSPOON CONSPIRACY, WEEVIL..2 stages, sounds like a deadly day to be had.
THE DAGDA are meant to be Hardcore anyway....i`m sure there will be other H/core bands playing also.
Thats the 17th November(a sunday)...
FUGAZI!!!Next week.....

Sun 10th November, The Temple, Dorset St., Dublin:
Co-Exist, Stand Up Guy, Spindrift, Scientific Bong.

This is gonna fucking rule! Co-Exist play madouravit grind, Stand-Up Guy are unbelievably good (Isis meets Will Haven meets Neurosis), Spindrift I'm not really into (hoo-hah hardcore), and Scientific Bong smoke fat ones...and I don't mean spliffs...

the gz collective have three gigs in the space of 11 days in nov... they are:

to learn (france), scientific bong + more. the temple wed 13 nov

children of fall (swe) + more. the music room (abbey st, right across from the abbey theatre). mon 18 nov

vialka (canada/france) + more. the music room, sun 24 nov. more info in the next few days.

session in wexford

keeping it low key but its on november the second , please no posting of details on here and no dogs. ask around for details, lots of peopel know the story with it. but its a people we know session not a festival.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back