gigs in october (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
october is my month for booking bad obruni gigs and theres a couple of bands i want to bring over to play in dublin, start and end of month but to avoid clashes if you have any gigs booked in dublin can you post up the dates ta.

oh and last weekend in september

i know about motorhead at halloween but what else music lovers?

october is my month for booking bad obruni gigs and theres a couple of bands i want to bring over to play in dublin, start and end of month but to avoid clashes if you have any gigs booked in dublin can you post up the dates ta.

oh and last weekend in september

i know about motorhead at halloween but what else music lovers?

left for dead you know you want to!

not me but maybe thats where pack played, anyone fancy going looking for a new venue on the northside by using the walking around checking out any pub we pass by method ?

new regime in bohs dont look good for long term but we have a pa so just need a friendly bar and a room

anyone fancy going looking for a new venue on the northside by using the walking around checking out any pub we pass by method ?
dangerous game. then again isn't walking around looking for a place to drink the way that a lot of people got into punk in the first place?

not me but maybe thats where pack played, anyone fancy going looking for a new venue on the northside by using the walking around checking out any pub we pass by method ?

new regime in bohs dont look good for long term but we have a pa so just need a friendly bar and a room

Sure is Bohs not getting knocked down in a year or something anyway?
That Tap place is Northside. It's kinda as you walk down from Phibsboro to the Quays, or if you keep walking along Dorset Street towards Smithfield, if you get the idea.

It's on North King Street and is the local for a good few coppers from the Bridewell.
But yeh, there's been gigs on there before and at least with all the Gards buzzing about there won't be such a big problem with cans!

Possible "War all the time" gig in October, depending on singers availability, will have more details as i get em.

so looking at putting on an oi /streetpunk gig on sat october 4th october - shouldnt effect steo night before as diff crowds and a punk / loud gig on sat 25th

any clashes as want to comfirm next couple of days flightswise.

You've got Melvins the same night (4th) but should be a different crowd.

hmm, and hanson brothers couple days later which i want to go to -- so now lookign at sat 18th for the street punk - flight prices permitting - cheers moose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back