Gig!!! (1 Viewer)

ian bastardcore

Old Timer
Website
Visit site
Saturday 28th September -
2 gigs , 2 euro each , Skating , BBQ and more ...
Paddys Hall ,

featuring -
Kid Blunt .
Foot In Mouth,
Bastard Youth,
Scientific Bong,
Scared Shitless,
Americancer,
No Compliance

and thats not all ...
starts at 12 !! so everyone go!!!

the reason for it is that some kid got told not to be skating on the streets out in kilcoole so between the two gigs there will be 5 boxes to skate so anyone who does skate bring yer deck..i would say skate or die ........... but i dnt skate.

i hate it when u'r small brother convinces u that u can skate and that it would b a graet idea to go down the BIG hill and then half way down u remember that in your enthusiasm u forgot to ask him how to stop and u realise that u'r travelling at a great speed.

not to disparage the wise words of Master Ian, but I would like to just say that this gig is not so much a 2 gig shindig but rather one gig seulement avec un interlude in which we shall skate hard.(so don't try and turn up for the 'later gig' or you shall face the wrath of the back of my hand) in conclusion

BE THERE AT TWELVE OR ELSE!!!!!!

and i do believe that my new band are on first .
So show up early .. and be nice .. first gig with a new band scares the fiddles out of ye.

good luck weeler

good luck with the gig hopefully my dole well be in so i can go i have your red spray paint it was left in my bag ill give it to ya next time i sees ya

Get the 84 from college green, or else Thingy Quay...eh...beside hawkins street I think...it takes about 1 1/2 hours to get out there...buses go about every hour on the half hour...

hiya

everybody wanta get bus together for drinkin and what not at 11 per chance just bring a bottle rember how bad some of yas had to piss on the way up to war zone

wheres thingy street...

eden quay... 84 from eden quay which is the one that if u come out of the merchants arch temple bar and cross the happeny bridge and turn right on to to the boardwalk, follow it up to o'connel bridge, the big un of course, cross over and keep going down the line of bus stops to near the end, almost at the next bridge. do check the times first cuz i used to get this bus and they are few and far between. its supposed to b about 2 yo yo something the whole way, but im sure us city bastards can play dumb and pay much less...'but its dublin bus.....?!'
if for some chance ya cant find eden quay or u'r running late, also stops at nassua street i think, about oposite reeds.
good luck the americancer people, its gonna rock.

well done to the kilcoole lads who organised yesterday. the gigs rocked, the food was great and the skating ruled!! there are soooo many good skaters in wicklow!!

Yes i would also like to thank the kilcoole lads for letting us play at their benefit gig and helping to raise money for them to go to england... heheh

all in all a classy day.a few lads were skating the ramp today as well and the gardai came down and was none too happy.

i think there is gonna be another gig out that way soon.should be great.

yes, what a great gig. dont think i'll ever forget playing to a crowd made up of the kilcoole posse, some dodgy scummers and a ton of pre-pubescent kids, not to mention some naked weirdo. kid blunt also rocked the fuck, although i missed around half the bands due to the no booze rule, which meant, in effect, that everyone would watch a band, go outside for a can, miss a band while drinking and go back in for the next band, etc etc.
still, mad laugh.

and if you're in a band that they ask to play the next one, dont say no. i've heard their wishlist, and it sounds like the best gig ever.

well done

it was defo a real classy gig good atmosphere and winty has loads of balls (as we seen) for getting his kit off ! pitty no one would catch him for his second stage dive

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back