Gig Tonight (2 Viewers)

i would agree with denver max's sentiment.

lam and sean know that because i've voiced a similar opinion on pfi before.
but, they're from the school of "it's a public forum, i can say what i think".
:rolleyes:

That's a fairly condescending way to put it. We're honest, so what? Doesn't mean it's anything personal. Anyway, it's not like anyone in any of the bands on that flyer posts here so it's not like i'm trying to one-up them or something.

eh, do you think i was being condescending because i used the sarcastic smiley thing?

i don't feel i was being condescending but perhaps i was. i just really don't dig the band bitchiness thing that goes on... is all.

i hate you seanR.
hate you.
:)

also when it comes to explaining what a band sounds like what happened to plain old, punk or metal or OI, now we have started using postmelodicprogressivehardcore!!?? anyone else gettin tired of that??

so are blueface punk, metal or oi?

i'd describe a band as anything if i thought it meant people would show up at the gig.

eh, do you think i was being condescending because i used the sarcastic smiley thing?

i don't feel i was being condescending but perhaps i was. i just really don't dig the band bitchiness thing that goes on... is all.

i hate you seanR.
hate you.
:)

Well I just don't see how I was being "bitchy" when I said those bands were crap. Like, they're not gonna see that i've said that so it's not like i'm trying to hurt their feelings/pride/whatever. Meh, whatever.

I hate you too Jill. I'll probably kick you in the crotch next time I see ya. .|..|

Hey. guys n gals! its new years eve, a time to put band politics aside and gather round the fire that is Punk, and admit that, at the end of the day, we're a bunch of amateurs whose adventures into the world of music stand to make little impact on anyone or anything other than our own pockets.

Seriously though, if i dont like a band I can vote with my feet and simply walk away when they're playing, or just not bother attending the gig at all. I dont need to go the extra distance and slag the band on the internet. Unless the band in question is criminally bad and at the same time under the illusion that its the best thing to happen to music since the Loop Station.

nah the gig was pretty entertaining! specially the wannabe black/death metal band with their classically named song, "shut up you slut, you've just been raped", and i'm not joking sadly, fuckin shits

nah the gig was pretty entertaining! specially the wannabe black/death metal band with their classically named song, "shut up you slut, you've just been raped", and i'm not joking sadly, fuckin shits

was that "Black Martyr"... they had a couple of Kerrang! journos crawling up their ass at the last Demented show

was that "Black Martyr"... they had a couple of Kerrang! journos crawling up their ass at the last Demented show

it wasnt Black Martyr but actually "Beneath The Burial" was their name... and apparently its not actually the title of the song, i heard them before and they aren't to my liking but to throw shit around like that? fucking idiots

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back