gig tomorrow (2 Viewers)

i'm gonna break in and steal your telly

and ur psp

holy fuck where did you get The N11s sticker (on the bottom of your pc)

wouldnt have thought you were into them, the drummer of that band plays guitar in a new band called Speshal Ed who is playing my january gig. also that was a N11s hat i was wearing last night.

Sometimes after work on a Tuesday nite I would catch the last band down the Voodoo, not necc into bands but drink after work etc
Very few Punk bands in Dublin at the moment.

Nice videos Janer. The camera is good quality

Discarded Retarded are a very entertaining band. Theres only one man that can move better than the singer and thats Dickie Rock

Band members should pay a fiver said this to Lam the otehr nite and then if afew bob over sort em out with some drinks etc

Band members should pay a fiver said this to Lam the otehr nite and then if afew bob over sort em out with some drinks etc

a few bob over, ha

end of the night i had only lost 12euro of my own money which wasnt bad, i tried to sort anyone that needed taxi fare or whatever out. i hope everyone that played was happy, i had a great time

i disagree about charging band members... i really dont see that working..i wouldnt play a gig if i was being charged

But only a fiver and they get it back if their is money over, lets be honest most small DIY gigs these days the bands make up the majoirty of the er customers ;]

But only a fiver and they get it back if their is money over, lets be honest most small DIY gigs these days the bands make up the majoirty of the er customers ;]

Bands shouldn't have to pay to play.

i dont think thats strictly true. and fuck payin a fiver if ur playin, its a bollocks gettin all the equipment and shit there and u cant drink too much b4 ya play and it is an effot puttin on a show for people. maybe if its a benefit gig or somethin. we usually have enough to pay the bands a decent bit especially if they have travelled to play.

Didn't realise a fiver would break people :(
But seriously on the context of this particular gig while to the naked eye it looked a decent turn out the majority were still band members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back