Ggs in April (2 Viewers)

unfortunatly they "fucked up" and didn't book their flights straight away, so the prices went up and it became financially unfeasible for them to play here.

like a kind of matador are coming back over around easter, i know there is a lot on around then, but easter sunday is the only day they are available to play here. still finalising things but so far its in the bohs bar, i'll post more details as i know them. i'll try keep it fairly cheap cuz theres so much on around that day.
for anyone that didnt catch them last time, this is supposed to work but wont for me www.likeakindofmatador.com
3 piece of heavey crushing riffage with enchantingly beautiful flute, very very very good, got the flute line of one of their songs stuck in my head for about a month after they played. like nothing else ive heard, well worth seeing..|..| .|..| .|..|

the pyrate dead said:
like a kind of matador are coming back over around easter, i know there is a lot on around then, but easter sunday is the only day they are available to play here. still finalising things but so far its in the bohs bar, i'll post more details as i know them. i'll try keep it fairly cheap cuz theres so much on around that day.
for anyone that didnt catch them last time, this is supposed to work but wont for me www.likeakindofmatador.com
3 piece of heavey crushing riffage with enchantingly beautiful flute, very very very good, got the flute line of one of their songs stuck in my head for about a month after they played. like nothing else ive heard, well worth seeing..|..| .|..| .|..|

they have a myspace thingy - www.myspace.com/lakom there's some downlaods available there. They've now added a bass player to the line up so its even more crushing.
Think we're doing a Belfast gig on Thursday 13th. Again, more details to follow when we get 'em....

J

joematic said:
they have a myspace thingy - www.myspace.com/lakom there's some downlaods available there. They've now added a bass player to the line up so its even more crushing.
Think we're doing a Belfast gig on Thursday 13th. Again, more details to follow when we get 'em....

J

Deadly! Was so pissed off they didnt play here in Belfast last year

needtokill said:
Monsters Killed By Lazer from the UK are touring with them I believe.

LAKOM.|..|

good people.

Even better! April is shaping up to be an amazing month for gigs

Cormcolash said:
I'd be careful with the Easter gigs, Easter always used to be a really shit time to do gigs!

True Cormac. But unfortunately for any band with a member who's a teacher, you're stuck with touring on the school holidays. C'est la vie.

April 7th - anarchist youth gig, watch this space.

army of flying robots/burning the prospect is on in dublin that night.

leo/jamie, bolt thrower have just confirmed a gig in cork on 8th, this'll clash with aofr. :eek:

damien said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadySteadyJedi
Grabass Charlestons w/Black Cougar Shock Unit

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4/10 - Belfast, Ireland
4/11 - Wicklow / Derry, Ireland
4/12 - Galway, Ireland
4/13 - Dublin, Ireland

http://www.noidearecords.com/
[/FONT]http://www.myspace.com/grabasscharlestons
http://www.myspace.com/blackcougarshockunit

yep, it is still happening.
Nice one, loking forward to it

damien said:
army of flying robots/burning the prospect is on in dublin that night.

:mad:
most problematic tour EVER

hopefully will have FINAL dates up next week,after i get out of hospital for a stress-related heart attack caused by constantly having to reshuffle the gigs.Leo/Gambra drop me a line at the work address asap or the [email protected] one

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back