GGI - good rocking fun (1 Viewer)

thenoise000

Website
www.hardcore-times.com
What a great weekend!
Thanks to Conor and EVERYONE that help, with everything!
All the bands were great. Easpa maesa kicked ass twice and Scientific bongs's last ever gig was just deadly! We'll miss ya's lads.

Who's going to Holland next year?

Fuckin class one alright!! And as I expected, I seemed to be the least punk person in the entire place. Ah well, I met Diane... :)

needtokill said:
So explain this "end of Dagda" thing to me someone.

Or is this Lyncher messing?
Well, they didn't play GGI and they are said to have cancelled on the k-town website, so I don't think he is messing.

Big shit-splattered,muddy hugs to Conor and Clodagh for the best fucking weekend in ages. Ooh, heaven is a place on earth.In a field. In the middle of nowhere....|..|

Fair fucks to you Conor -you're a prince and deserve to be kept in free pints and cans the rest of your life. Come and visit me in Copenhagen and I'll fill you full of falafel & Danish beer. Check your e-mail ASAP too!

Håll käften din jävel!! Norelands Guld? Nothing to hail there my friend! 3.5% - are you gay or something?

Irish punx who want's to be Scandinavians can simply wear tight fitting black clothes, with a silver studdded belt. They can save their liver, but squash their testes. Tough choice.

Speaking of which Danne was selling distilled Kilju at the Villa Friekens party, which was a probable catalyst for Jonas' stage appearance during La Fraction. Gunner was starting fights. Oh you crazy Swedes.

See you soon Anders; we can shave our balls together this time.

f86f4c42.jpg

f86f4c45.jpg

f86f4c49.jpg

needtokill said:
So explain this "end of Dagda" thing to me someone.

Or is this Lyncher messing?

back to this question what is the story with the dagda ? they broken up or what ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back