GGI 2009 - dates confirmed (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Next years GGI wil take place in Glasgow Scotland on sat 26 and sun 27th september.

with glasgow being real easy to get to this should have a good irish crew.

maybe we could all do the boat and train over on the friday night? not like anyones going to wreck the train or anything! seriously would be some laugh going over en masse.

Well, depending on who plays and on Freshers Week (even though I will be 2nd year) commitments, I might come. People always go on about what great craic it is.

Anyway, any place in the Jeep for me too Cormac? Really feeling the whole idea.

What fucking jeep?

I'm with Bohs on this.Great Idea.Potential for fucking good times is off the frickin' scale on this one.

fuckin savage idea loadsa mad bastards headin over together
i'm confident i'll be there
just puttin the reminder in my phone now

Theres an embryonic website appeared for this with details of the venue - does veggie food, some bands etc - more of a watch this space at the minute i think than a finished job - also has links to organisers for bands interested in gettign on line up.
http://ggifestival2009.co.uk/home.html

train details are looking good

88 euro return inc all taxes etc, unlimited baggage esp good for bands and a session thrown in

dublin - hollyhead - crewe - glasgow

venue is right near the station

not as mad an idea as the proposed charter plane full of punks from dublin airport to groningen airport for ggi 2005 but a load of heads and a train has to be a laugh

WEXFORD DECLARES INDEPENDENCE FROM IRELAND SHOCKER!!

From the GGI website:

Over the last ten years bands such as Kidd Blunt from Ireland, Brawl from Wexford, Ex-Cathedra from Glasgow and Link from Groningen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back