Getting shit weed (1 Viewer)

mackle

Bought about 40 quids worth of weed today. Never got a chance to look at it when I was actually buying it. Come home and found its pretty much crumpled to dust. Almost unsmokeable I reckon. Bad buzz

You should be able to go to some fair trading office for buying drugs.....

You just need to make some friends in Holland where the stuff is legal and regulated for quality, its the only way to get around it

200px-Winners_Dont_Use_Drugs.png

You just need to make some friends in Holland where the stuff is legal and regulated for quality, its the only way to get around it
So how easy is it to get weed back though?

A mate of mine used to send it back to the little old lady that lived in the apartment above him, and then break into her mailbox till he got his gear.

Which I liked.

Other than that... what's the deal? Out here can be reasonable enough, if you get the right seller. I smoked some purple shit that resulted in my jumping into a river in an attempt to snap out of it. Didn't work though.

Lotta shite knocking about though.

We had charis, ordinary weed and fairly nice weed to day!ninjaaaa

that's the stupidest advice i've ever heard mutezer.

i got some weed yesterday and the bag it was given to me in tore open in my bag and it went everywhere. most of it was salvageable but i'll be smoking my hairs and bagfluff along with it..
!bog
lame.

that's the stupidest advice i've ever heard mutezer.

i got some weed yesterday and the bag it was given to me in tore open in my bag and it went everywhere. most of it was salvageable but i'll be smoking my hairs and bagfluff along with it..
!bog
lame.

less of that you,hash is wunderbar.not that bogey soap stuff obviously though.quality all the way.

less of that you,hash is wunderbar.not that bogey soap stuff obviously though.quality all the way.
Never a great fan I have to say.
Although, it was probably soap shit usually.
Weed is much smoother, no?
Anyway, this is the story now in Romantic IReland? Weed, and not hash?

Back in my day...

I'm with DM here, past few years I've gone right off grass and, if I am having a smoke, which is getting rarer and rarer these days, I go for The Brown... Grass just seems to be 'Zero To Fucked' in sixty seconds, hash is much more mellower over an evening IMHO

I'm with DM here, past few years I've gone right off grass and, if I am having a smoke, which is getting rarer and rarer these days, I go for The Brown... Grass just seems to be 'Zero To Fucked' in sixty seconds, hash is much more mellower over an evening IMHO

yeah, i find that with grass. there's plenty of nice hash about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back