Get Over Mushies (3 Viewers)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
Apart from pushing a child out your crack, or seeing a big misty mountain or some shit, what else gives one a naturdal hoigh?
Apart from growing your own opium or ganj.

I know my brother got fucked up on nutmeg once.

aoifed said:
Apart from pushing a child out your crack, or seeing a big misty mountain or some shit, what else gives one a naturdal hoigh?
Apart from growing your own opium or ganj.

I know my brother got fucked up on nutmeg once.

you can sniff some of my glue later if you want.

hawaiian baby woodrose seed: contain LSA, which has extremely similar effects to LSD. the skin of the seeds do contain a potent toxin however, so careful preperation is a must. also, it does produce extreme nausea in its initial stages.

san pedro cactus: very similar to peyote, the primary compound is mescaline. again, it does produce significant levels of nausea.

ayahuasca (aka yage): a combination of a plant which contains DMT and a plant which contains a monoamine oxide inhibitor (MAOI) which is itself psychoactive (known as harmaline or telepathine, so called as it is believed to stimulate telepathic communication). very rare in the west. extreme caution should be taken, as certain foods and stimulants when combined with MAOI's can lead to fatal consequences. a powerful psychedelic, and once again, emetic.

kratom: a herb which produces effects identical to those of opiates. certainly has addictive potential.

salvia divinorum: intense psychedelic. as i have mentioned before, the extracted forms of this plant produce hallucinogenic effects which surpass even those of DMT, LSD and ketamine. there is none of the euphoria present which makes other hallucinogens enjoyable. this is an extremely dark experience which should be approached with caution.

ephedra: stimulant. very similar in its effects to amphetamine, down to the rough physical effects and harsh "comedown".

datura inoxia: extreme hallucinogen / delirant. immensely powerful, and highly dangerous. i have never heard of a good experience from using this plant.

kava kava: sedative. the effects, when consumed correctly (which does involve a rather unpleasant method of chewing the root of the plant and then spitting it into a container, the contents of which are boiled and then consumed), are practically identical to those of the benzodiazapiam drugs (e.g. valium).

yopo (Anadenanthera): a seed which contains DMT, prepared as a snuff. potent psychedelic.

if you consider taking any of the above, i cannot stress enough the importance of extreme caution and thorough research.

Spirulina is a natural medication. They call it "chill pills" here. I find its great for calming my nerves but the pills are as long as my leg and my eyes water trying to swallow them. I fucking hate huge pills. You won't get high off it but i'm sure taking handfulls of them will help you relax till you can find your new natural high!

On another note, a frrrriend of mine wants to know how to sneak a small amount of not quite legal substances back into the country. She ponders putting them up her arse but what if a drug dog got a whiff and savagely bludgeoned her bum?

Brian Conniffe said:
hawaiian baby woodrose seed: contain LSA, which has extremely similar effects to LSD. the skin of the seeds do contain a potent toxin however, so careful preperation is a must. also, it does produce extreme nausea in its initial stages.

san pedro cactus: very similar to peyote, the primary compound is mescaline. again, it does produce significant levels of nausea.

ayahuasca (aka yage): a combination of a plant which contains DMT and a plant which contains a monoamine oxide inhibitor (MAOI) which is itself psychoactive (known as harmaline or telepathine, so called as it is believed to stimulate telepathic communication). very rare in the west. extreme caution should be taken, as certain foods and stimulants when combined with MAOI's can lead to fatal consequences. a powerful psychedelic, and once again, emetic.

kratom: a herb which produces effects identical to those of opiates. certainly has addictive potential.

salvia divinorum: intense psychedelic. as i have mentioned before, the extracted forms of this plant produce hallucinogenic effects which surpass even those of DMT, LSD and ketamine. there is none of the euphoria present which makes other hallucinogens enjoyable. this is an extremely dark experience which should be approached with caution.

ephedra: stimulant. very similar in its effects to amphetamine, down to the rough physical effects and harsh "comedown".

datura inoxia: extreme hallucinogen / delirant. immensely powerful, and highly dangerous. i have never heard of a good experience from using this plant.

kava kava: sedative. the effects, when consumed correctly (which does involve a rather unpleasant method of chewing the root of the plant and then spitting it into a container, the contents of which are boiled and then consumed), are practically identical to those of the benzodiazapiam drugs (e.g. valium).

yopo (Anadenanthera): a seed which contains DMT, prepared as a snuff. potent psychedelic.

if you consider taking any of the above, i cannot stress enough the importance of extreme caution and thorough research.

Ah, he loves his ol' drugs does that Brian Coniffe.

Oh learned Coniffe, I was talking about something from your friendly local shops.
The reason none of the shit you mentioned is illegal, is because nobody in this country except you has discovered it. I'm calling the pleece.

Anyone ever blow deodorant?

aoifed said:
Oh learned Coniffe, I was talking about something from your friendly local shops.
The reason none of the shit you mentioned is illegal, is because nobody in this country except you has discovered it. I'm calling the pleece.

eh... i'm fairly sure at least some of the ones i mentioned would be available, at least to order, from some "head" shops. kratom, salvia, h.b. woodrose and possibly san pedro would be available. ayahuasca and yopo would admittedly be more rare. i mentioned datura mostly because, while it is legal, it is highly dangerous.

What about cans of lighter fluid? Age of Aquarius man.

Coniffe.... they can't be stocked, designed or sold for gettin mad out of it purposes. Think of this as the make and do or ready steady cook of getting fucked up.

Also, holding a broom up, looking up it and spinning round really fast fucks you up for literally seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back