Gerry Ryan - some neck (2 Viewers)

look at her ffs, she looks like her brain is two monkeys having a shit fight over a jammy dodger.

miriam-ocallaghan.jpg

brilliant, got that lad's leaflet in my door the other day and had a laugh about the misfortune of having the name Tubridy, but a glance at the head on him and i concurred he was probably a prick anyway.

now i know he is guilty of being brought up in the same family as Ryan

Heres a picture from that interview big G did in the RTE guide May 05.Its the one wear he revealed he wants to bum Tubridy, then strangle him with missus Ryan's tights, then skin him for the purposes of creating a skin suit.Then after this 'work' is done do a special broadcast from the 2fm roadcaster whilst wearing the skinsuits outside Rollys Bistro - Balls bridge D4

I think this was his Waterloo

f_GerryGeeslim_eb55990.gif

view.php

His scummer son and some other knackbags beat up 2 of my friends one night for no reason.
My two friends are walking down the road, group of four cross the street, say "giz a smoke" and then proceed to punch my friends repeatedly until they can get away.

Before the attack the scummers had been smashing up cars. Police caught them, there were a bunch of witnesses to the whole thing but since three out of the four were 17 they got away with it.

I cant belive that the son of such a well know rich prick would mascared as a Knackbag.Proff that a lot of 'scanger' culture is put on by wankers rather then rooted in socio-political problems......

Also that gickslice comment a few back was class!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back