Gerry Ryan - some neck (2 Viewers)

Deaglan

Website
www.goodluckski.com
what a scumbag - he wont even take a paycut

after all he has done to our economy, and our general mental health, he has some cheek.

at least Pat Kenny developed a conscience and took the cut. Tubridy stoops so low as to blame it on his ex-wife.

still, Ryan is king of the scumbags in my opinion. he represents the bloated overfed underworked celtic tiger at its worst. the IMF needs to step in

I hate that man.
I have hated him most of my life.
He sickens me.

Fucking RTE scum.Anyone who listens to his radio program is fucked.Seriously if a person likes Gerry Ryan that's it , they've failed to meet the minimum requirements for soundness.

Hes basically and old woman in the body of a man.the shit that prick comes outwith is unbelievable. If someone could be that annoying on purpose they would have to be a genius because that cunt is a grand master of talking annoying bollox.

Dont pay your TV licence it goes to cunts!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ah but lads, the anecdotes about him wearing his wifes knickers? eating snots? going to holidays to spain when he was a nipper(true story)?!

worth every cent, think i'll tune in tommorow before the backlash really kicks in, i'll miss the sound of half of him trying to spill out his shirt collar

Rock on, Lambo

AFAIK, most of the big names are not directly employed by RTE; they have their own companies, by whom they are directly employed.

They're directly employed by the state. In the capacity of RTE. That's what's called taxpayers' money.

The rest of their "business interests" are their own business.

And the making the rope out of his own shite that he can hang himself with, is entirely up to Mr Ryan.

Fat cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back